Biotest

How Crucial is HOT-ROX?

Hey Chris,

My sister in law, Kelli Keyes recently had a featured article on her success with the V-Diet on this site. She mentioned that she did not use the HOT-ROX on the V-Diet because she didn’t like how it made her feel. I am pretty sensitive to stimulants, etc. I know HOT-ROX does not contain much of a stimulant but am a bit reluctant to use them.

I have ordered my supply to start the V-Diet soon and did not order the HOT-ROX. What kind of success would I have without the HOT-ROX? How crucial is the HOT-ROX to the V-Diet?

I tried to order the Carbolin 19 instead of the HOT-ROX, but it was out of stock. Should I do the diet without either of those products, or do I need one of them for ultimate success?

Thanks Chris

HOT-ROX + V-Diet will give you better results than the V-Diet alone, yes. But plenty of people who can’t tolerate stimulants do the V-Diet without it. Adding in Se7en is a good idea for them: http://www.t-nation.com/store/supplements/seven.jsp

But just a note, most people CAN tolerate HOT-ROX. Some prefer a lower dose and some like the max dose, but most can use it just fine.

Sounds good. Thanks Chris. I ordered them the other day. My supply of the other products arrived yesterday. HOT-ROX should be here soon. My transformation process starts Monday!

[quote]bdiddy5522 wrote:
Sounds good. Thanks Chris. I ordered them the other day. My supply of the other products arrived yesterday. HOT-ROX should be here soon. My transformation process starts Monday! [/quote]

Awesome. Keep us posted.

Starting tomorrow. Getting excited! I did have a couple more questions that I couldn’t seem to find the answer to on the site. One is, can I have diet tonic water? I like to have a glass in the evenings a few days/week. I am not a drinker, so this is kind of my “mock tail”. Also, how often should we take our measurements? Just at the beginning and end? Or do we do it weekly?

Thanks again Chris. My wife and I will be taking my measurements and pics tonight. I will start my log on here tomorrow with the pics.

[quote]bdiddy5522 wrote:
Starting tomorrow. Getting excited! I did have a couple more questions that I couldn’t seem to find the answer to on the site. One is, can I have diet tonic water? I like to have a glass in the evenings a few days/week. I am not a drinker, so this is kind of my “mock tail”. Also, how often should we take our measurements? Just at the beginning and end? Or do we do it weekly?

Thanks again Chris. My wife and I will be taking my measurements and pics tonight. I will start my log on here tomorrow with the pics. [/quote]

1. That’s fine.

2. I prefer pre-diet, mid-way, then end.