Biotest

How Big is One Level Scoop?


#1

One level scoop = how many tablespoons? or cc?


#2

If you’re referring to Metabolic Drive, just fill the included scoop to the top, level, not heaping.


#3

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you’re referring to Metabolic Drive, just fill the included scoop to the top, level, not heaping. [/quote]



Scoop found. It’s so deep in the bottom.

Thanks.


#4

Yeah, that happens sometimes during shipping. Figured that was the issue.


#5

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Yeah, that happens sometimes during shipping. Figured that was the issue. [/quote]

Another question.
Local stores don’t have natural nut butter so I had to order online and it has not arrived yet.
Can I replace it with plain nuts for the first few days?


#6

It’s better not to allow in solid foods (except for the weekly HSM). Even if calories and macros are the same, we find that the deviation to solid foods messes up some of the long-term behavioral changes in habit. (It takes longer to break the bad habits.) Also, it’s easy to over-do nuts.

But if that’s all you can, then sure, just keep calories roughly the same as a serving of natural nut butter.


#7

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
It’s better not to allow in solid foods (except for the weekly HSM). Even if calories and macros are the same, we find that the deviation to solid foods messes up some of the long-term behavioral changes in habit. (It takes longer to break the bad habits.) Also, it’s easy to over-do nuts.

But if that’s all you can, then sure, just keep calories roughly the same as a serving of natural nut butter. [/quote]

Maybe I can use the blender to mill the nuts and add that to the shake?
hmm…haven’t tried that out.


#8

A food processor is better, but a blender will work in a pinch.