Biotest

How Awesome Thou Art HOT-ROX

This is my V-Diet thread I am so excited to be starting this finally all the supps came in yesterday. I will be posting beginning pics and measurements and first workout numbers later on today…

Dan

Dan- Congratulations on taking the plunge!!! i am on day two so looks like we are in this thing together! lets destroy this V-diet! id say good luck but we know what the say about luck on here. take it easy…

Frankie

I am going to make the V-Diet my bitch

you and me both, ill definately be checking in on you as it seems we have a similar “take no prisoners” mindset. heres to kickin ass and takin names!

Thanks Frankie lets crush it!!!

Dan

Workout 1: Advanced
A. Reverse Grip Barbell Row- 260x 5,5,5,5
Must go heavier
B. Over Head Squat- 135x 5,5,5,5
Ditto
C. Dips- Body weight+80x 6,5,5,5
Again increasing weight next week
D. Ab Rollouts 20,20

I have been following Waterbury protocol type workouts for the past 3 years now so none of this is really new to me. Don’t get me wrong the workout was still very challenging. Also I knew that I was going to be doing the V so I test ran the workouts starting about 7 weeks ago and took last week off…

V-Diet
Meal 1. 1 scoop strawberry
1 scoop banana
1 serving flax
1 serving L-Leucine
1 serving Superfood
2 HOT-ROX Extreme >>>>> Fucking awesome
1 Flameout

Meal 2. 2 scoops Vanilla
1 serving L-Leucine
1 Flameout
cinnamon

Meal 3. 2 scoops Chocolate
1 Flameout

Pre-workout. 2 HOT-ROX Extreme, 1g Vitamin C 1000IU Vitamin D
Intra-workout. 1/2 serving workout fuel
Post workout. 1 serving Surge Recovery, 2g Vitamin C

Meal 4. 1 scoop Banana
1 scoop Chocolate
1 serving L-Leucine
1 serving flax

Meal 5. 2 scoops Strawberry
1 serving Superfood
2 T almond butter

Overall feeling great, I fucking love this protein and all the supplements from Biotest. I understand that it is only day 1, but from past experience I now that my body reacts very well to low- carb dieting so I am very souped right now for the next 27 days...

Good Luck Frapenator!!!

I love you silly

Measurements: Chest Upper-45.5
Chest Lower-44
Shoulders-51.5
Right Arm Upper-15
Right Arm Lower-13
Waist Navel-38
Waist Largest-38
Right Thigh Upper-24
Right Thigh Lower-18
Right Calf 15.25
Ankle-10
Neck-16.25

Weight 211

Beginning Photos

Another

And last

I promise I will do some weed whacking for next weeks photos.

Day 2 went swimmingly, but I have to say that I do enjoy putting myself through this type of misery, worse thing is that I refuse to take any NSAIDS and I have had a banging headache since finishing my NEPA walk this morning…

Will post my workout when completed tomorrow

Yeah, you’re going to be lookin awesome when you get done :wink:

Lisa

Very cool. Great enthusiasm here!

thanks for the encouragement. looks like youre doing a little better than i am today. this should pass i hope. ill check back in tomorrow. i must admit, this misery does feel good in a weird way, it lets me remember that im working towards my goals…take it easy tonight! back to work tomorrow!

Your avi is so cool. Power Rangers at the age of 11 got me hooked on those types.

I saw you said you loved the shakes too. I have been using MD & Surge for a while now and really don’t get how people have to choke them down. I savor each and every drop of them, making them thin so they last longer. Oh the concoctions I have come up with for my shakes.

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
Your avi is so cool. Power Rangers at the age of 11 got me hooked on those types.

I saw you said you loved the shakes too. I have been using MD & Surge for a while now and really don’t get how people have to choke them down. I savor each and every drop of them, making them thin so they last longer. Oh the concoctions I have come up with for my shakes.[/quote]

You want concoctions, this morning my first shake was 2 scoops MD banana serving of leucine serving of Superfood with 2T flax, I know sounds normal but the liquid was 16 oz ice cold green tea that I made the previous day. Something about this shake just started my day off on a fantastic note…

Dan

Workout 4/9

Warm up- jump rope 1 min
hang from pull up bar
Mobility drills
Soft tissue work

A. Pull ups (wide) 8,6,6,5,5,4,4,3

B. Incline DBP (neutral) 85x8,6,6,5,5,5,6
Had to squeeze out that last one

C.RDL 315x8,8,8,8,8
I dont wanna here it chad that weight was tiring as fuck and pretty heavy, lit up my back, glutes and hammy’s

D. BB Curl 115x 8,8,8,8,8

E. Hanging Leg Raise 15,15

All I have to say is that I was waiting for workout fuel to come out for over a year and a half after you guys here at Biotest started talking about it. Now that I have it I am never letting it go, 3rd LAW OF MUSCLE MOTHA FUCKA…