Biotest

Hot-Rox Usage

I recently purchased a bottle of Hot-Rox to use while I do the Pulse Feast diet protocol. My question is in regards with how to use the product. I plan on using Hot-Rox 7 days a week for 4 weeks at a time. My current training program is 20-30 mins of walking/running Mon/Wed/Fri, with Wendler’s Triumvirate routine Tues/Thurs/Saturday and short conditioning finishers such as airdyne or rower for 6-8 rounds at 15 sec on/45 sec off right after. Sundays are completely off.

My questions regarding the Hot-Rox are should I be using it everyday? Only on lifting days? Only on cardio days?

Also are their any adverse reactions to combining it with say medication if I was to get sick?

Are their any adverse reactions to taking Hot-Rox in the morning and having a beer or two on a saturday night? Not saying i’m going to drink at all just curious if its dangerous

Current supplement stack is:
-Plazma two scoops on weightlifting days
-Mag 10 everyday
-Multivitamin
-Fish Oil
-Glucosamine
-Finibar
-Hot Rox

Is it safe to stack hot-rox with the other supplements I have in here?

I know these could be pretty common sense questions but I’d rather be safe than sorry as I have never really used a fat burner. Thank you in advance!

[quote=“jcg32090, post:1, topic:6106”]
My questions regarding the Hot-Rox are should I be using it everyday? Only on lifting days? Only on cardio days?[/quote]
You can use it everyday, yep. Especially if you’re cycling it for four weeks, you want to make the most of it within that time period.

There are tons of medications out there, so the safest bet is to go off Hot-Rox, or not start it, if you’re on medications. You can certainly try checking with your doc, but odds are most doctors will shut you down as soon as you say “I’m taking a fat burner.”

The only “danger” would be slowing down your fat loss, from the drinking, nothing to do with Hot-Rox. If you’re going balls-out for fat loss, you can skip drinkin’ with the guys on Saturday night. Do the club soda or Diet Coke and be the designated driver.

[quote]Current supplement stack is:-Plazma two scoops on weightlifting days-Mag 10 everyday-Multivitamin -Fish Oil-Glucosamine-Finibar-Hot Rox

Is it safe to stack hot-rox with the other supplements I have in here?[/quote]
Yep, nothing contraindicated for Hot-Rox in there. Looks like you’re good to go.

Thank you very much Chris for the fast reply, i look forward to the progress using biotest products.

Just one more question, I currently workout in the evening between 5-6pm, if I take Hot-Rox once when I get up around 6am and then again around noon is this still beneficial or should it be taken closer to workouts? I only ask because I am relatively sensitive to caffeine and am not sure about taking it so close to bed. Thank you again.

If you know you’re sensitive to stimulants, the best bet is to do what you’re doing. Have it in the morning and noon. It’ll still give you a metabolic boost when you take it, so it’s certainly not going to waste or anything.

Hey guys just started taking hotrox when I started the v diet, can anyone tell me how many mg of caffeine are in a serving? I’m trying to gauge how close to bedtime I can take it. Don’t wanna lose out on sleep!