Biotest

HOT-ROX Supplement

I am working in a beer company and If i were to work at night drinking beer, can i take the pills in the morning and afternoon?

After taking HOT-ROX, and achieve the desire fat loss, what other supplement would u recommend to build muscles? N what should i do to maintain and make sure that my fat loss is not just tempory loss in the event that i stop taking pills and continue with my at least 3 times swimming and 2times boxing per week?

I notice that the supplement facts on the bottle, may i know how is the intake like? It indicate that i cannot exceed 4 within 24 hours…

If i never exercise for that particular day, can i continue to take the pills or take the pills when i exercise only?

You get paid to drink beer? Awesome. But of course that directly interferes with your goals it seems.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX label has the info you need. Yes, morning and afternoon is what most users do. HOT-ROX is used every day whether you’re training or not.

For muscle growth and fat loss, look into <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G.

To not lose your results, simply keep training and eating correctly.

Do you lift weights? You mentioned swimming and boxing, but of course weight training is key to building and increasing your metabolism. Good article you may find helpful: http://www.t-nation.com/training/10-mistakes-women-make-in-the-gym

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your prompt response. After achieving the desire fat loss, can I stop taking HOT-ROX but still maintaining swimming and boxing? Will the fat come back if I stop taking HOT-ROX?

When will HOT-ROX be in stock again?

As for Indigo-3G, how long should I take this to see results?
I saw that you need to eat 4-6 capsules once a day on empty stomach 30 minutes prior to dinner and on workout days 4-6 capsules 30 minutes prior to starting workout.

Correct me if I am wrong or if I misinterpret the label

On work out days - you need to take 4-6 capsules 30 minutes before starting workout?
On non work out days - you need to take 4-6 capsules 30 minutes before dinner?

Hi Chris,

FYI, I am writing on behalf of my bf.

Hi Chris,

so it is ok to take the pills in the morning and afternoon even if my bf need to drink at night for work?
He wish that he do not have to drink when working… Thanks once again.

[quote]siren_gerl wrote:
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your prompt response. After achieving the desire fat loss, can I stop taking HOT-ROX but still maintaining swimming and boxing? Will the fat come back if I stop taking HOT-ROX?

When will HOT-ROX be in stock again?[/quote]

1. I’ve answered that.

2. Contact Biotest customer service for that info please.

[quote]siren_gerl wrote:
As for Indigo-3G, how long should I take this to see results?
I saw that you need to eat 4-6 capsules once a day on empty stomach 30 minutes prior to dinner and on workout days 4-6 capsules 30 minutes prior to starting workout.

Correct me if I am wrong or if I misinterpret the label

On work out days - you need to take 4-6 capsules 30 minutes before starting workout?
On non work out days - you need to take 4-6 capsules 30 minutes before dinner?[/quote]

1. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/indigo3g_what_to_expect"target=“new”>Indigo-3G: What To Expect

2. Correct.

[quote]siren_gerl wrote:
Hi Chris,

FYI, I am writing on behalf of my bf. [/quote]

This confusing things. It would be better if he asked these himself.

[quote]siren_gerl wrote:
Hi Chris,

so it is ok to take the pills in the morning and afternoon even if my bf need to drink at night for work?
He wish that he do not have to drink when working… Thanks once again.[/quote]

1. I’ve answered that.

2. Still confused on why he has to drink for a job.

Hi Chris,

He is working as a sales manager in a beer company and some night he need to go out to entertain customer.