Biotest

HOT-ROX, Se7en, and Indigo-3G

Hi, I’ve been taking HOT-ROX and Se7en for a minute now. But my question is will HOT-ROX and Indigo-3G work just as good or better then the Se7en and HOT-ROX? I have lost some fat but I want to build muscle and tone up.

Both stacks are good choices; they just work through different mechanisms of action. And actually, most people who use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G find that they don’t need a dedicated fat burner, except maybe to fine tune at the end of a diet or pre-contest.

Indigo basically allows you to build muscle and lose fat at the same time due it being a selective nutrient partitioning agent. In a nutshell, it prevents fat storage and shuttles nutrients to muscle instead of storing everything as fat. It’s a great choice for people who’ve always had a hard time getting and staying lean, or building muscle without gaining fat, or for those who have always had a love/hate relationship with carbs. Now, of course diet and training play a role here, but Indigo-3G fixes up all the underlying issues with nutrient uptake and fat cell metabolism, making it all a lot faster and easier. And it may be all you need, no dedicated fat burner required.

Ok, thanks so much.

Chris, what is the rationale for taking Indigo-3G prior to peri-workout nutrition on Training days, vice before your largest/carb heaviest meals? Is it assumed the bulk of one’s carb intake will occur during that window, or is there another reason specific to the Training?

[quote]Saeufer wrote:
Chris, what is the rationale for taking Indigo-3G prior to peri-workout nutrition on Training days, vice before your largest/carb heaviest meals? Is it assumed the bulk of one’s carb intake will occur during that window, or is there another reason specific to the Training?[/quote]

A little of both, but yes, for most people using pre and intra workout supplements such as Plazma, that’s probably their biggest shot of carbs for the day. Indigo-3G has also been shown to help with work capacity and “pump” so it makes sense to use pre-workout on training days.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Saeufer wrote:
Chris, what is the rationale for taking Indigo-3G prior to peri-workout nutrition on Training days, vice before your largest/carb heaviest meals? Is it assumed the bulk of one’s carb intake will occur during that window, or is there another reason specific to the Training?[/quote]

A little of both, but yes, for most people using pre and intra workout supplements such as Plazma, that’s probably their biggest shot of carbs for the day. Indigo-3G has also been shown to help with work capacity and “pump” so it makes sense to use pre-workout on training days. [/quote]

Also, the big one here… “Insulin sensitivity of muscle cells increases, thereby enhancing insulin signaling and glucose and nutrient uptake, along with enhancing glycogen synthesis, which drives glucose and nutrients preferentially into muscle.”

That, you definitely want going into/during your training as it helps facilitate what CS outlined above.

Due to less than optimal Training conditions coupled with work, two doses of Plazma and one dose of MAG-10 (87 grams) are basically my only source of carbs during this window. The next influx comes with lunch right at the six hour mark after ingesting Indigo-3G, and my largest, carbiest meal is usually dinner, roughly 13 hours after ingesting Indigo. I can’t much affect these conditions, so with that in mind would you still recommend taking pre-workout, vice just daily before dinner? If so great, just want to optimize.

Yes, pre-workout is always the best time to take Indigo-3G if you’re using good peri-workout supps like Plazma and Mag-10. (You could add Finibar to that list too.)

Does that work the same way with Se7en, too, pre-workout then take Se7en?

[quote]Danielle40 wrote:
Does that work the same way with Se7en, too, pre-workout then take Se7en?[/quote]

Se7en doesn’t have to be timed around the workout. Just take a morning then an evening dose, 10-12 hours apart, and Se7en is doing its thing all day and night.

Are these safe to take together daily?
Im about to embark on the V Diet 3.5 and definitely want HOT-ROX Extreme, but was also looking into the other two supplements. Curious if they are recommended to stack or no?
Thanks!

[quote]itslivibaby wrote:
Are these safe to take together daily?
Im about to embark on the V Diet 3.5 and definitely want HOT-ROX Extreme, but was also looking into the other two supplements. Curious if they are recommended to stack or no?
Thanks! [/quote]

All can be used together. The question is, do you need them all? Especially while on the already fast and effective V-Diet.

Indigo-3G could definitely be added if you’d like – there’s a note about it in the new V-Diet ebook. Use before training on lifting days and before the HSM on non-lifting days.

But my usual suggestion is to use Indigo-3G after the V-Diet. It’s a great “next step” supplement.

Se7en can be added as well, but again I’d suggest to think about that for after the V-Diet since the diet and included supplements are going to have you taken care of very well for 4 weeks.