Biotest

HOT-ROX Recommended Use?

Hello,

Is it really okay to take this supplement after a meal? like 20 min after a shake?

i ask cause i have read on this forum that some people were getting nauseous when taking it on an empty stomach. will i hinder its affects by taking it after a meal?

No, it will probably be too much on an empty stomach, especially if you’re not used to caffeine.

[quote]vali wrote:
No, it will probably be too much on an empty stomach, especially if you’re not used to caffeine. [/quote]

Thanks!

can anyone second that?

Most people follow the label, take on an empty stomach, and do just fine. Others take it with a meal or shake. The fat loss effects are the same, but you feel the increased energy more if taken on an empty stomach. Follow the label first, then adjust if needed.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Most people follow the label, take on an empty stomach, and do just fine. Others take it with a meal or shake. The fat loss effects are the same, but you feel the increased energy more if taken on an empty stomach. Follow the label first, then adjust if needed. [/quote]

Should i take this before a workout? if so, how long before should i take.

Another issue im haveing is ever since i started this diet, i am having alot of trouble sleeping at night.

My body temperature is up while im trying to sleep and its almost impossible. The diet does not explain how long before bedtime i should have my last shake of the day(the bedtime shake). I have been having it about 2 to 3 hours before bedtime and its not allowing me to sleep.

Im not sure if its the shake or the damn HOT-ROX pills. The bottle does not specify not to take it 6 or 8 hours before bedtime like other fat-burner pills do. ive been taking the last dose about 6 hours before bedtime. Do you think its the HOT-ROX pills?

It says on the label “If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime”.

Personally, I find that anywhere within 8 hours of bedtime messes up my sleep; I take mine first thing in the morning with breakfast, then just before lunch.

[quote]Grumpig Hunt wrote:
It says on the label “If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime”.

Personally, I find that anywhere within 8 hours of bedtime messes up my sleep; I take mine first thing in the morning with breakfast, then just before lunch.[/quote]
thats what i was going to do, however it also says not to take the second dose less than 6 hours from the first.