Biotest

HOT-ROX Questions

I’m going to start the V-Diet soon and have a question on HOT-ROX. How long after taking HR can I take a shake?

tia,

Bill

You don’t have to wait at all actually.

I’m finished the transition phase.

Is is safe or advisable to continue taking the HOT-ROX Extreme? How long can I take it?

[quote]kellwcoll wrote:
I’m finished the transition phase.

Is is safe or advisable to continue taking the HOT-ROX Extreme? How long can I take it?[/quote]

You can take it during Transition. 4 capsules per day or 2 per day, in two doses. See label. Up to you and your tolerance level.

I’d cycle off after 6 to 8 weeks, then you can cycle back on.

How many weeks should one (I, me) wait until 6-8 weeks of use?

I can’t take anymore than two a day. When I take 3-4, I get angry, sad, all at once. Messes with my emotions and get slight heart burn.

So how long should an off cycle of HOT-ROX be?

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
How many weeks should one (I, me) wait until 6-8 weeks of use?

I can’t take anymore than two a day. When I take 3-4, I get angry, sad, all at once. Messes with my emotions and get slight heart burn.

So how long should an off cycle of HOT-ROX be?[/quote]

I don’t recall an exact recommendation from Biotest. I’d say 4 weeks or so.

Personally, I can’t take HOT-ROX without food. Still works great, but prevents any nausea or heart burn issues. Even just a sip or two of a shake helps. My wife, on the other hand, can take 2 capsules on an empty stomach with no problems.

Roger that. Thanks Chris.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.