Biotest

HOT-ROX First Impression

first of all… Holy shit!

I’ve never had a pre-workout or thermogenic or anything thats legal make me feel like HOT-ROX did.

i took it about 30min before a workout just in case i had any weird jitters, i could kill them in the gym.

I felt like i could do anything and that i was invincible. This isnt really a pre-workout prescribed supplement but it definitely set me in overdrive in the gym. best workout i’ve had while in a calorie deficit.

I cant yet say anything about its fatloss properties but even if it does nothing for that, its a hell of a pre workout that last for a solid 3.5 hours.

the best way for me to describe it is like aderal, vivance or other forms of prescribed speed.

again… holy shit.

Tyler

Though not a “pre-workout” specifically, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX does do the job when needed, huh?

I think the addition of Carbolin 19 is smart move by Biotest as well. TC wrote a really good report on its main component here if you’re interested in how it works: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

HOT-ROX is definitely a favorite of mine. I love fasted morning cardio with a HOT-ROX or two.

CS, what are your thoughts of taking Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX simultaneously? I know one of the main ingredients in HOT-ROX is Carbolin 19 so I am unsure about stacking these.

I believe it’s okay to add a little Carbolin 19 to HOT-ROX, but I’d say HOT-ROX already has you covered.

i’m now taking this with food and its leveled out the speed type feeling… I was actually kinda scared to take it at work and be trapped at a desk.

with food is much more tolerable for me when im working… however… pre-workout it will always be taken on an empty stomache :slight_smile:

Ever since HOT-ROX came out it has been my favorite supplement. More for the energy than the fat loss. When it comes to providing organ grinder monkey on crack energy nothing comes close.

I’d cycle between HOT-ROX and Carbolin 19 + Se7en. Thats my go-to fat loss stack.

Se7en could be the most underrated product in the Biotest line-up. Well, that and Power Drive.

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:
I’d cycle between HOT-ROX and Carbolin 19 + Se7en. Thats my go-to fat loss stack.

Se7en could be the most underrated product in the Biotest line-up. Well, that and Power Drive. [/quote]

Serge would agree with you on Se7en ( always wanted to use it but i’m not lean enough I don’t feel ).

Powerdrive is amazing. I take it post workout for CNS recovery on heavy daays and it works great.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:

Se7en could be the most underrated product in the Biotest line-up. Well, that and Power Drive. [/quote]

Serge would agree with you on Se7en ( always wanted to use it but i’m not lean enough I don’t feel ).

Powerdrive is amazing. I take it post workout for CNS recovery on heavy daays and it works great.[/quote]

You don’t really “feel” Se7en and that’s why I like it – It gives the adrenals a break. And you have to give it a bit of time. But the results are really noticeable.