Biotest

HOT-ROX Extreme v Fahrenheit?

They both seem to list the same ingredients. Is there a difference in the composition?

[quote]yrub wrote:
They both seem to list the same ingredients. Is there a difference in the composition? [/quote]

While both can be taken by male/females, i believe products such as Se7en and Fahrenheit have been tweaked to be more in tuned with the female physiology. There differences in ingredients/formula between the two though but mainly i believe as i said above, Fahrenheit is more geared towards the female population. Again, it can be used by males, just more specifically designed for females.

The ratio of ingredients is different, with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/fahrenheit"target=“new”>fahrenheit geared a little more toward a female’s physiology. Also, fahrenheit does not contain Carbolin-19 as does <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme.

Females can take HOT-ROX of course if they prefer it or want the additional benefits of Carbolin-19.

Bumping this thread because I need a clarification and don’t want to create a whole new one—question:

Which is stronger? I see that Fahrenheit now has Carbolin 19 in it as before you said above that it did not Chris… and also has 7-hydroxy-PC, which is absent from HOT-ROX Extreme. I’d like to know why that’s added to Fahrenheit but not HOT-ROX… I have a female client that has a deadline of March 19 (essentially 4 weeks away), and I need to know which is stronger.

She is trying out for an NFL cheer squad. She is weight training 5x a week, with sprints and cardio thrown in as well and a good handle on nutrition. She is already quite lean with a little ab definition, but needs to really hammer down.

So, long story which is stronger and which suits her needs better? And I’d really appreciate knowing what the function of 7-hydroxy-PC is in the mix.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Bumping this thread because I need a clarification and don’t want to create a whole new one—question:

Which is stronger? I see that Fahrenheit now has Carbolin 19 in it as before you said above that it did not Chris… and also has 7-hydroxy-PC, which is absent from HOT-ROX Extreme. I’d like to know why that’s added to Fahrenheit but not HOT-ROX… I have a female client that has a deadline of March 19 (essentially 4 weeks away), and I need to know which is stronger.

She is trying out for an NFL cheer squad. She is weight training 5x a week, with sprints and cardio thrown in as well and a good handle on nutrition. She is already quite lean with a little ab definition, but needs to really hammer down.

So, long story which is stronger and which suits her needs better? And I’d really appreciate knowing what the function of 7-hydroxy-PC is in the mix.[/quote]

Yes, great question Aragorn. I too have wondered this for awhile.

Also I don’t see Se7ven available anymore.

Would be curious to this post as well.

Thanks!