Biotest

HOT-ROX Extreme & Se7en?

So today is my first day on the Velocity Diet, and I need to know if I can use Se7en with my HOT-ROX? Is some forums I’ve seen the coaches advise against using both these supplements simultaneously, so I wanted to check. Please let me know! Thank you!

[quote]hbell wrote:
So today is my first day on the Velocity Diet, and I need to know if I can use Se7en with my HOT-ROX? Is some forums I’ve seen the coaches advise against using both these supplements simultaneously, so I wanted to check. Please let me know! Thank you![/quote]

hbell…what part of TN are you from. We are in WTN just south of Jackson.

My wife is on day four of the diet and she takes her HOT-ROX first thing then about 15min later takes her Se7en with her 1st shake. She then takes her 2nd serving of HOT-ROX at 3pm with a snack shake and her 2nd serving of Se7en around 5 or 6 with her Dinner shake. Not sure if this is correct usage or not, but she isn’t reporting any problems. Will be interesting to see what the others say.

Stretch

[quote]hbell wrote:
So today is my first day on the Velocity Diet, and I need to know if I can use Se7en with my HOT-ROX? Is some forums I’ve seen the coaches advise against using both these supplements simultaneously, so I wanted to check. Please let me know! Thank you![/quote]

Yes, it’s okay to use Se7en with HOT-ROX.

Not sure who the “coaches” are who said not to, but they’re wrong.

Hey there, I’m in Memphis. Are you on the diet as well??

Thank you both for your input. I’ll try to taking Se7en in the same manner your wife does. Thanks again!

[quote]hbell wrote:
Hey there, I’m in Memphis. Are you on the diet as well??

Thank you both for your input. I’ll try to taking Se7en in the same manner your wife does. Thanks again![/quote]

I’m not on the diet for now…I’m thinking about doing it when the wife completes hers. Chris stated that if someone wanted to complete the diet again to allow for 3-4 weeks in between. My wife may do it again and we will do it together.