Biotest

HOT-ROX Extreme Cycling

Started HOT-ROX last week and the results have been insane (probably because I don’t take any caffeine normally), because of this I have a raging man crush on them now.

I am currently 10 weeks out of a comp , taking 4 pills a day and really do not want to stop taking them what so ever.

When I finish this bottle am I able to continue with a 2nd one at full dosage?

Or should I do a month of half dosage?

Or even should I cycle a different supplement you have instead?

There are no hard and fast rules for how long you can stay on <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme. The label states to use it for a minimum of one month, so using it for longer is perfectly fine. It will keep working, though you may get used to the stimulatory components and not “feel” them as much. But HOT-ROX is still doing its job as a fat burner.

Many do prefer to cycle fat burners though. You may want to cycle off during the middle portion of the 10 week cut, then start using HOT-ROX again during the last 4-6 weeks before the competition to really fine-tune your physique. The extra energy and mood-enhancing effects of HOT-ROX would be really appreciated during the month before you hit the stage.

During that time when they’re cycled off HOT-ROX, many prefer to use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/carbolin-19"target=“new”>Carbolin 19 (which is actually a component of HOT-ROX) and <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en, or a stack of the two together. Both will help with fat loss and preserve or build muscle during your strict prep period.

While Se7en is marketed toward women, it works very well for males who are in a strict fat-loss phase. This stack has proven very effective for people with your goals.

After you run a cycle of Carbolin-19 and Se7en, you can finish out by getting back on HOT-ROX at the end of your cut when you probably need it the most.

Sounds awesome, thank you for the help.

Does the amount you order change the shipping costs? (sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask)

If not I might as well order multiple lots of each to stock up!

Shipping is free in the continental US, but I see your profile says you’re from Scotland. If you go through the first part of the order process online, I believe our system will tell you the shipping costs before you check out. It’s usually best to order larger amounts and only pay for overseas shipping once.

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to order the stuff!

Crap, just realised the email address attached to this account is incorrect and no longer used because it was hacked.

WIll this cause any problems?

Drop an email to customer service at service@biotest.net and they can probably get you fixed up.

Chris, honestly, I never really got that much from Se7en. Really wish I could have say something nice about it.

I took a crapload of Se7en’s precursor, Methoxy-7, and though in the beginning I thought it might have had an effect, quite frankly, it really didn’t. I hoped Se7en would be better…but it wasn’t really. For me at least.

HOWEVER, I am thinking of combining HOT-ROX, Carbolin-19, AND Se7en at the same time. Not necessary just for fat burning (HOT-ROX and Carbolin-19), but for mood enhancement (HOT-ROX), support of anabolism (Carbolin-19), and any additional repartitioning effect Se7en might give.

Shipment arrived today, outstanding service from you guys!

Keep us posted!