Biotest

HOT-ROX Extreme and Se7en

Do I take the full dose of HRX as well as Se7en or do I half the HRX if I want to take both?

Thanks,
Michelle

You can take both at the same time, at max dosages, without worry. They don’t “overlap” any and Se7en isn’t a stimulant.

Always best to start low with HOT-ROX though: 2 caps per day in divided doses. Then move up to 4 total for the day (2 and 2) once you access tolerance.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

You can take both at the same time, at max dosages, without worry. They don’t “overlap” any and Se7en isn’t a stimulant.

Always best to start low with HOT-ROX though: 2 caps per day in divided doses. Then move up to 4 total for the day (2 and 2) once you access tolerance.

[/quote]

Thanks on day three and my legs are like Jello from those workouts. I have been taking 2 HRX and 2 Se7en so I will up my intake of HRX because apparently my body is immune to negative stimulant effects…might have something to do with the two pots of fresh ground coffee I used to drink! I seem to only have a couple cups a day now and without withdrawls so that rocks.

[quote]Bittabit wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks on day three and my legs are like Jello from those workouts. I have been taking 2 HRX and 2 Se7en so I will up my intake of HRX because apparently my body is immune to negative stimulant effects…might have something to do with the two pots of fresh ground coffee I used to drink! I seem to only have a couple cups a day now and without withdrawls so that rocks.
[/quote]

Awesome. Keep us posted!

Hi Chris I’m sure you’re tired of the same question over and over again, I had a trainer tell me about Se7en awhile back and said he’s seen good results with it, I see that some people are wanting to take both of these supplements at the same time while of the V-Diet, Did you say that Se7en is more of a muscle maintainer than fat burner or did I get that wrong, if it is would it be a good idea to hold off on the Se7en until I lose about 10lbs first hopefully of fat then start the Se7en later or do alot of people use them in conjunction with each other? What’s your best recomendation on that?

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

Hi Chris I’m sure you’re tired of the same question over and over again, I had a trainer tell me about Se7en awhile back and said he’s seen good results with it, I see that some people are wanting to take both of these supplements at the same time while of the V-Diet, Did you say that Se7en is more of a muscle maintainer than fat burner or did I get that wrong, if it is would it be a good idea to hold off on the Se7en until I lose about 10lbs first hopefully of fat then start the Se7en later or do alot of people use them in conjunction with each other? What’s your best recomendation on that?
[/quote]

Se7en is a little of everything, a “body hardener” so to speak: leads to fat loss and can help with some muscle gain. And it can be used with HOT-ROX since it’s not a stimulant.

You can cycle them too. X amount of time on HOT-ROX, then “bridge” with Se7en between HR cycles. Lots of options really.

Are you only supposed to be on HOT-ROX for a certain amount of time and go off of it for awhile or just stay on it, same question for Seven, or do is it best to just stay on them both all the time just wondering I’m ordering Seven today. I’m at the end of my 2nd week in vdiet and just doing some more planning

[quote]djt3627 wrote:
Are you only supposed to be on HOT-ROX for a certain amount of time and go off of it for awhile or just stay on it, same question for Seven, or do is it best to just stay on them both all the time just wondering I’m ordering Seven today. I’m at the end of my 2nd week in vdiet and just doing some more planning[/quote]

Most fat burners that contain stimulants are probably better cycled. Se7en doesn’t have to be cycled since it’s not a stimulant.

One effective strategy is to use HOT-ROX, then cycle over to Se7en, then back to HR.

Most people stay on HOT-ROX for 6-12 weeks (if needed), then cycle off for a while.

[quote]djt3627 wrote:
Are you only supposed to be on HOT-ROX for a certain amount of time and go off of it for awhile or just stay on it, same question for Seven, or do is it best to just stay on them both all the time just wondering I’m ordering Seven today. I’m at the end of my 2nd week in vdiet and just doing some more planning[/quote]

Most fat burners that contain stimulants are probably better cycled. Se7en doesn’t have to be cycled since it’s not a stimulant.

One effective strategy is to use HOT-ROX, then cycle over to Se7en, then back to HR.

Most people stay on HOT-ROX for 6-12 weeks (if needed), then cycle off for a while.

[/quote]

Chris: Not to sidetrack the OP’s thread but since this conversation is already going I figured I’d ask my question. I’m interested in the metabolism benefits of HOT-ROX but I’m also interested in appetite suppression; I’m a magjor binge eater. Yeah I know there’s the psychological aspect but any assistance would be nice in helping to control that. I thought the original formula had the appetite suppression but I didn’t notice it in the Extremem version. Does it have it?

Also, I haven’t used a supplement like this in years, and I recall taking it before a couple workouts and those sessions were just awful so I stopped using it prior to lifting. Any thoughts or recommendations on using HOT-ROX Extreme?

Here’s an article on appetite suppression that I think you’ll find helpful:

Here’s an article on appetite suppression that I think you’ll find helpful:

Thanks Chris! It’s funny I miss all the information I’m looking for on those one-off days when I’m unable to login. I need to do something about my appetite control; I’m like the friggin’ Cookie Monster. COOOOKIE!!! I’ve noticed that my appetite has been worse since I started doing CT’s SH Complexes; my appetite is just vorascioius lately.

You’ve probably heard me recommend it before, but the book, The End of Overeating is very eye-opening.

Also, there’s much to be learned from volumized cooking, or at least my version of it. See the HSM forum for some ideas if you haven’t yet.