Biotest

HOT-ROX Cycling Question

I’ve read through the various HOT-ROX cycling questions, but I’m not sure my question is answered yet. After a long hiatus, I am back into the game… I’m hitting the gym regularly, doing cardio, doing some HIIT, and counting my calories (at a low level)… I have even gotten back into Muay Thai, as it is sport that I enjoy and is very physically demanding. I need to lose fat in a pretty quick way, so I have been working really hard to get my time in.

SO, my question…

Now that I have everything else in order, I have added in the use of HOT-ROX. The label says use for 1 month+. I remember reading an article a while back where CT didn’t really condone the use of a thermogeneic for more than about 2 weeks, and instead cycle 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. That’s not verbatim, but I think that was the jyst of it.

So I’m curious as to the best way to cycle HOT-ROX… Full time until body fat goals achieved, cycle at some frequency, cycle with use of Se7en (and possibly Carbolin 19)? Is Se7en even very effective for men? I know it can’t hurt, but is does it do a significant amount of good?

Thanks,

John

Cycle per the label or at a more frequent pace. The reason is that you don’t want your receptors to become less responsive by habitual use of a fat burner.

2/2 is good or 4/4 or 6/6 most people seem to recommend taking the same length off you were on to allow for normalization of your receptors. I’m a fan of the two on and two off myself. For first time use I would probably say go 6 weeks on, 6 off, then do 2 on and 2 off until goals are met.

I’m sure Chris will chime in.

Thanks corstijeir! Any experience with Se7en or Carbolin 19?

John

Since yohimbine makes my heart flutter a little more than I like, I tend to do a more rapid cycle:
Wed ~8~10pm for ME, DE, plyo type work and Sat 2~5pm for repeated effort at 3~5RM x 5~10 are my main workouts. On all other days, I take HOT-ROX 2 pills twice a day.

On those days, I skip, or maybe just Wed morning and not afternoon. So basically 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off type sched, but on the day level. May work to get Carbolin 19 and some bulk raspberry ketones to use on the off days. Depends on your sensitivities.

[quote]ThaiLifter wrote:
Thanks corstijeir! Any experience with Se7en or Carbolin 19?

John[/quote]

Not with Se7en, though TRU something or other has experience with it and from all accounts by him he loves it for really lean people. Gives a “hardness” to your look.

I’ve used Carbolin 19 several times. I really liked it. It’s subtle in the muscle density but it’s there. I’m sure at a really lean BF level it pays off.

I believe CT was referring to using fat burners in a pre-bodybuilding contest manner, where he only adds them in at the very end after the diet and training have peaked out. For most people, following label directions on <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme works best.

Se7en works for men as well as a hardening agent, but it’s best used when you’re already lean enough to really see the results. Many people also like to use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/seven"target=“new”>Se7en between cycles of HOT-ROX.
HOT-ROX already contains Carbolin-19 so there’s no need to use both at the same time.