Biotest

HOT-ROX and HOT-ROX Extreme

Just wondering what the difference is between normal HR and HRX?

I am trying to plan out the cheapest way to pull this diet off, I have about $200 saved up and can’t wait to try it. I met a girl right before I left for school in August and I can’t wait to move back home in December and say, “How do you like me now?”

I am 5’11, 220, probably around 22-25%BF. I got a decent amount of muscle, but I good amount of fat,also, so I am pretty stoked about starting this!

Short version: HOT-ROX Extreme contains Carbolin-19 and several additional ingredients that plain HOT-ROX doesn’t have, so it’s like taking several fat loss products at once. The HRX formula is much more powerful in my opinion and works better with the V-Diet than the older, plain formula.

chris,

i have a medical exam and drug testing for a police officer position. is there anything in HOT-ROX Extreme that could show up as a “positive” for drug use?

thank you

[quote]wdr2 wrote:
chris,

i have a medical exam and drug testing for a police officer position. is there anything in Hot Rox Extreme that could show up as a “positive” for drug use?

thank you[/quote]

As I wrote you in the PM, you’ll be fine.

Chris, you mentioned in The 13 Super Stacks Article that you consume 4-10 Flameouts per day. I consume 1 bottle a month 3 per day. Do you believe that is sufficent should I increase?

Thanks,
Mike Howard

[quote]Tlenora wrote:
Chris, you mentioned in The 13 Super Stacks Article that you consume 4-10 Flameouts per day. I consume 1 bottle a month 3 per day. Do you believe that is sufficent should I increase?

Thanks,
Mike Howard[/quote]

4 to 10? If the article said that it was in error. I take 4 per day most of the time, sometimes 6. The bottle recommends 4 and most people do best with that amount. If you’re getting a ton of good fats from other sources (olive oil, coconut oil, fish, flax etc.) then 3 is fine. With the types of fats found in Flameout though, more is almost always better.

Chris, does casein possess fuctional properties aside from its slow digestion that would make it desirable to use during a mass phase (as opposed to a dieting phase), where you’re eating every 3 hrs. or so–that is, during a mass phase is whey sufficient for your protein shakes (except, of course, your pre-bedtime casein shake)?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Hi Chris, I am a newbie to Body Sculpture, and I was just wondering what the best exercises and stretches are to tone my calves, bum, and thighs? Also, should I be drinking protein powders?

[quote]crowbar46 wrote:
Chris, does casein possess fuctional properties aside from its slow digestion that would make it desirable to use during a mass phase (as opposed to a dieting phase), where you’re eating every 3 hrs. or so–that is, during a mass phase is whey sufficient for your protein shakes (except, of course, your pre-bedtime casein shake)?

Thanks,

Crowbar[/quote]

Run a search for “casein” and you’ll find several articles here that will help you out.

[quote]amylouise_3 wrote:
Hi Chris, I am a newbie to Body Sculpture, and I was just wondering what the best exercises and stretches are to tone my calves, bum, and thighs? Also, should I be drinking protein powders?[/quote]

Tons of article on training certain muscle groups in our archives. Just run a search. Also, be sure to checkout our sister site, http://www.figureathlete.com/

As for protein shakes, most experts agree that anyone working hard in the gym needs about a gram of protein per pound of body weight (roughly, much depends on body composition.) A protein shake like Metabolic Drive is a tasty way to meet that goal. Shakes are also great for times when you may otherwise skip a meal.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.