Biotest

HOT-ROX and Flameout on 3.0

i noticed the new Velocity Diet has less stuff than the old one. wasnt the old one around $700-800? now its only about $600. this really leans me in the way of trying it once i get some monies.

does spreading out the Flameout and HOT-ROX give better results when compared to the old way of taking 3 and 2?

also is there an option for if you want to lose even more fat like the old calculator?

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
i noticed the new Velocity Diet has less stuff than the old one. wasnt the old one around $700-800? now its only about $600. this really leans me in the way of trying it once i get some monies.

does spreading out the Flameout and HOT-ROX give better results when compared to the old way of taking 3 and 2?

also is there an option for if you want to lose even more fat like the old calculator?[/quote]

1. Not sure if it was ever $800, unless someone chose to add a lot of extras. The new V-Diet actually contains a couple of more supplements (Superfood and L-Leucine) than 2.0.

But, note the discount for the package deal. For example, Metabolic Drive is 30 instead of 34 per bottle, which really adds up.

1. HOT-ROX dosages should definitely be split. See label. Flameout, well, the experts have varying opinions on spreading them vs. taking them all at once. I mix it up myself, whatever is convenient.