Biotest

HGH Boosters?

Are there any HGH boosters that are any good ???

Not really. It may be a nice side effect of some supplements, but even shooting real GH doesn’t have a profound effect unless combined with lots of other drugs. If you really need a GH boost, go to the doc and get tested and get the real deal. Very pricey of course.

ok thx for the info…:slight_smile:

Chris could you elaborate on what other drugs you would combined hgh with? I usually hear that hgh doesn’t work to it’s potential unless combined with some type of test supplementation, but you seem to be suggesting there are others.

I was just referring to the massive amount of steroids pro-bodybuilders use along with GH.

OP and Chris,

I read recently in a peer reviewed article that the study found 3grams of GABA elicited a significant GH response. I’ll try and find it again if you’re interested.

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:
OP and Chris,

I read recently in a peer reviewed article that the study found 3grams of GABA elicited a significant GH response. I’ll try and find it again if you’re interested. [/quote]

Be advised, significant does not necessarily mean enough to deliver a discernible cosmetic or performance benefit.

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:
OP and Chris,

I read recently in a peer reviewed article that the study found 3grams of GABA elicited a significant GH response. I’ll try and find it again if you’re interested. [/quote]

Be advised, significant does not necessarily mean enough to deliver a discernible cosmetic or performance benefit.
[/quote]

GABA is in Arnold’s Iron dream… knocks me out - i also stack it with Alpha GPC which apparently is a HG booster

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:
OP and Chris,

[/quote]

GABA is in Arnold’s Iron dream… knocks me out - i also stack it with Alpha GPC which apparently is a HG booster[/quote]

Yeah, I sleep well with it too. I’m going to stop taking it in about a month because my wife and I are going to try for kids. So I’ll be able to tell how much of a difference it makes.