Like many of you, I’ve experienced problems with too much foam, or the foam takes forever to go down. Until now…
Below is an easy process to get rid of it in a very quick manner (tricks are highlighted in bold):
- Pour 1-2 doses of Plazma into your bottle of water (I start with around 500ml of cold water)
- Shake lightly for about 10 seconds
- Pour in desired amount of liquid flavoring
- Use a spoon and stir it around, going faster and deeper each time, until the foam goes away
- It should be ready to drink now.
Hope this works for everyone. Let me know.