Biotest

Help with V-Diet

I am seriously considering the v-diet but I have a few issues;

1. I tore my ACL a year ago - never had the operation - is it safe to do the deadlift?

2. I travel for work and always take clients out to venues for drinks - is there any alcoholic beverage allowed with the diet?

Any feedback is appreciated!

1. Try it and find out. Or talk to a doctor/therapist who knows what a deadlift is. Obviously we can’t diagnose you over the internet.

2. No. But I’m sure you can still get business without participating in the boozing.

Just figured I would add to the alcohol question. In another thread, someone was talking about how he would order a Tonic w/ Lime at business or social occasions. He did so because he wanted to keep up the appearance and not feel left out.

But he didn’t realize that an 8 oz glass of Tonic Water has 100 calories and 25g of sugar in it. So he really was hurting himself.

[quote]Bona wrote:
Just figured I would add to the alcohol question. In another thread, someone was talking about how he would order a Tonic w/ Lime at business or social occasions. He did so because he wanted to keep up the appearance and not feel left out.

But he didn’t realize that an 8 oz glass of Tonic Water has 100 calories and 25g of sugar in it. So he really was hurting himself.[/quote]

Club soda, lime, splash of diet coke. Looks cocktailish