Long story short, I’ve always wanted to purchase Biotest products, but, due to living in South Africa, the cost of shipping and customs was prohibitive. In a few months, I will be starting college in the US, so I’ll finally be able to access the Biotest products.
Partially as a reward for my acceptance, and partially because they’re awesome, my parents have agreed to allot a specific amount to supplements in my monthly budget. Before I sit down with them and negotiate the amounts, I’d like a clearer picture of what I’m aiming for.
18 years old. Training for roughly 3 years.
Want to build muscle, reduce body fat (preference for minimizing fat gain – I really like having abs).
- Peri-workout supplement, Plazma or Surge workout fuel (how significant is the difference in benefit?)
- MAG-10, post-workout.
- Metabolic Drive (for the occasional protein boost, or a few scoops as a meal replacement if I’m too busy to catch lunch)
- Creatine monohydrate (I’ve used a creatine of some sort for the past 2 years… Is this still a staple? I don’t see it getting as much airtime on this website)
Also interested in:
- Indigo 3G (because I want to minimize fat gain)
- Micro PA (also for better composition)
- Carbolin 19? (same as above)
Can I get some advice on which of the above supplements to ‘prioritize’? I know that Flameout, Metabolic Drive and (possibly) creatine will be ‘easy sells’ (I have always taken a fish oil, creatine and whey, so these will be easy to negotiate). Then there are the much more pricey, ‘premium’ supplements – Plazma et al, and I know that I won’t be able to get all.
I think I’ve conveyed my question sufficiently…
Any help would be much appreciated!