Biotest

Help - Last Workout of Week

I just finished 4 circuits of the last workout (Sat/Sun) and I am absolutely spent. Even with taking some short breaks i could not do four circuits without any rest. Is there a way to modify this until I am able to do this? I’m probably going to finish the next two sets in a couple minutes or later tonight…I thought it was weird though that this was the most challenging aspect thus far.

P.S. - I’m loving the results I see.

I think you’re supposed to finish it even if you have to stop and rest in between circuits. My first week it took me 34 minutes to do 5 circuits of the beginner V-Burn, I had to stop between every circuit even. It’ll get easier and easier though, today (week 5) I was down to 13 1/2 minutes for the exact same work out.

[quote]mattrush13 wrote:
I think you’re supposed to finish it even if you have to stop and rest in between circuits. My first week it took me 34 minutes to do 5 circuits of the beginner V-Burn, I had to stop between every circuit even. It’ll get easier and easier though, today (week 5) I was down to 13 1/2 minutes for the exact same work out.[/quote]

What he said.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I didn’t really think it through very well. Kind of obvious. Thanks.

do you do this workout on either saturday or sunday or do you do it on both? I know its probably obvious but i’m not sure.

[quote]b3ta wrote:
do you do this workout on either saturday or sunday or do you do it on both? I know its probably obvious but i’m not sure.[/quote]

From the V-Diet: [quote]“You’ll do it once a week, on Saturday or Sunday.”[/quote]

guess i missed that part, thanks!