Biotest

Help, First Time V-Diet! Thanks

hi i am 18 and i am just starting the vdiet and it came in today. I have 2 questions:

1-must i add the flax seeds in with the shake or take them seperately?

2-i am confused about the workout, i am on the beginer training and it says:

Total reps: 40 per exercise
Rest: 45 seconds between each set
Load: Medium (8-9 RM)

so does this mean that for instance the dumbbell squat i have to do 320 times total? (40x8?)

sorry for the quetions thanks

Lol i just aked chris the same question about the training.

You wanna do 40 reps for the exercise. your first set should be enough weight to finish 8 or 9 reps before you cant do it anymore. Then you take your 45 sec rest and start your next set, do as many sets as you need to get to 40 of that exercise if you have enough weight to challenge yourself it should be anywhere from 3-5 maybe even 6 sets.

On the flax mix it with your shake, This is why its suggested to get the milled flax seeds so it blends easier as opposed to the whole seed.

Hope that helps and good luck to you

[quote]birdman7888 wrote:
Lol i just aked chris the same question about the training.

You wanna do 40 reps for the exercise. your first set should be enough weight to finish 8 or 9 reps before you cant do it anymore. Then you take your 45 sec rest and start your next set, do as many sets as you need to get to 40 of that exercise if you have enough weight to challenge yourself it should be anywhere from 3-5 maybe even 6 sets.

On the flax mix it with your shake, This is why its suggested to get the milled flax seeds so it blends easier as opposed to the whole seed.

Hope that helps and good luck to you[/quote]

thanks for the response, i understood about the flax mix but i am still lost on the reps and stuff.

the words reps and sets confuse me, so can you explain it like you were explain it to a 5 year old? thanks

lol if this doesnt work im stuck =p

Step one: put your weight on the bar.
Make sure it is enough weight that you can only lift it about 8 or 9 times max.

Step two: take your 45 second rest

Step three: Begin lifting again with the same amount of weight untill you cannot lift anymore.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 untill you finish 40 lifts for that exercise.

So on your first “set” (series of lifts) if you got 9 “reps” (a single lift) then you have 31 more to do. However many “sets” it takes you does not matter as long as you are pushing yourself.

better?

[quote]birdman7888 wrote:
lol if this doesnt work im stuck =p

Step one: put your weight on the bar.
Make sure it is enough weight that you can only lift it about 8 or 9 times max.

Step two: take your 45 second rest

Step three: Begin lifting again with the same amount of weight untill you cannot lift anymore.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 untill you finish 40 lifts for that exercise.

So on your first “set” (series of lifts) if you got 9 “reps” (a single lift) then you have 31 more to do. However many “sets” it takes you does not matter as long as you are pushing yourself.

better?[/quote]

oo okay, wow that seems like cake lol. doesnt this sound a little too easy?

not if u use the right weight and abide by the rest periods