Biotest

Hello V-Diet

hello everyone out there . im chris i have started the V-Diet. i started the 6/23/08 and it is now 6/28/08 so far so good . i have a few bad days. i will try to get pic’s of me before i started and after . Everyone i have told that i am doing this diet told me i crazy i will not make it . So i need some to help with the bad days .

i work out 4 days a week, and cardo 4 to 5 days a week to so we will see

Well you better drop the cardio and just stick to the NEPA walks or you may be in for a surprise…

[quote]parsley2010 wrote:
hello everyone out there . im chris i have started the V-Diet. i started the 6/23/08 and it is now 6/28/08 so far so good . i have a few bad days. i will try to get pic’s of me before i started and after . Everyone i have told that i am doing this diet told me i crazy i will not make it . So i need some to help with the bad days .

i work out 4 days a week, and cardo 4 to 5 days a week to so we will see

[/quote]

Don’t do cardio. I know that sounds crazy, but there’s a big risk of muscle loss if you do it.

Just follow the diet as planned, your “cardio” is your daily NEPA walks.

When you wake up in the morning head over to the gym (or go outside) and walk at a fast pace (about 4.0 speed on a treadmill) for a half hour or more.

If you do cardio, not only will you risk losing muscle but you’ll be reeeeeally tired.

thanks i will do that , but so far i have had no problem with that , but its only a week. anything esle anyone knows let me know still work on those pic’s

Parsley STICK TO IT!

Don’t listen to those sneaky dissenters.

In the first week at least stick to only the workouts and no cardio. Just use the NEPA Walks. The second week is going to give a really big mental dip so don’t do cardio then either. After the dip I suddenly felt really energetic and not tired at all any more.

Now week 3 and 4, if you feel up for it, you could add 2 Hiit sessions on non work-out days.

Also stick to the 3 work-outs a week in a circuit set-up which will be enough cardio workout as is.

the 4 i think maybe the hardest i think i have done. no beer to food lol no parting, but so far another 7 pounds. 2 more weeks to go. as far as my worktouts go all my lifts have gone up , i ran a mile is 8:30 i know not that fast ,but i have not ran in a long time so i happy .

Keep going at it Parsley :smiley:

When I used to be really fat there was no way on Earth that I even took an extra step to catch a bus. That’s how Lazy I became with the fat. But when it went away…man…catching a bus is easy. You’re not even warmed up and have the feeling you only took 3 featherly steps while you actually ran half a block :stuck_out_tongue:

So keep it up :wink:

I know what u are saying . i can tell a huge difference in how i how, before i could tell i was weight when i ran now i feel light. thanks for the support, it really helps

Well well its get close to the of week 3 . lol ready to go crazy . im now dreaming about eating food lol . im still running and none of my lift have gone down, by the end of the 4 weeks of hell i hope to be under 220 .

I’m 229 now so a little more work to do.just to let everyone know when i started the whole diet thing i was 293. once im done with this crazy ass diet im looking fot diet to help me as hard as i can anyone have anything drop me a line

thanks