Biotest

Healthy Solid Meal Timing

I am currently on Day 5 (started on Sunday) and really getting used to the diet. I messed up on day 1 by having my meals 2 hours apart and spent to last few hours before bed drinking lots of water to suppress the hunger. It has been much easier since then because my meals are now 3 hours apart. I plan on having my first healthy solid meal this Friday (grilled chicken and steamed green beans, don’t I have high hopes).

My question is do I have to have my healthy solid meal on the same day every week? I have to go a wedding next Sunday and would much rather have my healthy solid meal then, rather than bring shakes to the reception. Since I pretty much announced I am doing the V-Diet some people are expecting me to bring shakes. Anyway thanks for your help/advice.

Paul

[quote]pdm362 wrote:
I am currently on Day 5 (started on Sunday) and really getting used to the diet. I messed up on day 1 by having my meals 2 hours apart and spent to last few hours before bed drinking lots of water to suppress the hunger. It has been much easier since then because my meals are now 3 hours apart. I plan on having my first healthy solid meal this Friday (grilled chicken and steamed green beans, don’t I have high hopes).

My question is do I have to have my healthy solid meal on the same day every week? I have to go a wedding next Sunday and would much rather have my healthy solid meal then, rather than bring shakes to the reception. Since I pretty much announced I am doing the V-Diet some people are expecting me to bring shakes. Anyway thanks for your help/advice.

Paul[/quote]

It’s best to have it on the same day. 1) Those who change it usually end up justifying two or meal solids a week and end up fucking up the program by rationalizing and self-deceit. It’s a slippery slope.

1. If you an HSM early, then that means your next one is going to be late. (Maybe 8 or 9 days later instead of 7.) The diet needs the HSM to come at the same time both for physiological reasons and psychological reasons i.e. that’s a long time to wait between yummy HSMs.

My advice: have discipline. Pick a day and stay with it. The more you start wiggling, the higher your chance of wiggling to dietary failure.

Thanks Chris… I’ll save it for this Sunday and continue to do on Sundays.

-Paul

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.