Biotest

Healthy Snickers Blizzard

Healthy Snickers Blizzard Recipe

1/4 cup almonds

3 cups frozen organic banana pieces â?? (fresh will give LESS banana flavor, which is good in this application)

3 scoops chocolate Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth protein powder â?? (I want the extra protein, this should also work with cocoa powder though)

3 Tbsp All Natural Organic Peanut Butter

1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I used unsweetened baking chocolate to avoid the added sugar, 56g=1/4C)

1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk

First, get some organic bananas and slice them onto a cookie sheet, in a single layer. Freeze an hour or two until solid. (I actually do many cookie sheets at a time and transfer them to a gallon size freezer bag. Then I have some on hand at all times.)

Put 1/4 cup of raw almonds (or any other nut you like) in a food processor and pulse for 10 seconds. Pour into a small bowl.

Put 3 cups of frozen bananas into the food processor. Blend for 1 minute.

Add 3 scoops of chocolate Metabolic Drive Growth protein powder. Blend for 30 seconds.

Add 3 Tbsp peanut butter, 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, the almonds, and 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk.

Blend for 1 minute or more until it looks like soft serve.

This is seriously so good that I could eat the whole thing. This is NOT a recipe that can be refrozen, it needs to be eaten all at once, so if you need to, scale the recipe back. Itâ??s also a very forgiving recipe, just eyeball the measurements. If you like more chocolate, add more dark chocolate pieces. Or add extra nuts. Have fun with it, and enjoy your healthy indulgence!

The original recipe is made to serve 5 people. I made half. This is absolutely delicious though, so share it with the family or friends or do 2-a-days lol!

Calories 1,400
P 69
C 155
F 80.5

You can tweak the calories too by keeping a frozen organic banana base 1-2 bananas (1.5 works well) & filling in cocoa powder for the Metabolic Drive muscle growth or use another like low carb Metabolic Drive, take out the baking chocolate (although this adds the chunks which are well worth it), take out the almonds, I prefer to use the minimal amount of coconut milk myself because I like my blizzard thick.

You can easily get this in the 400/500 calories range, the base is the frozen bananas, protein powder or cocoa powder, natural organic PB, & the cocoa powder or baking chocolate. This tastes amazing though!

Sounds like a great mass gainer shake, without all the junk calories. Nice!

Yes it is & the taste is amazing too! No sense depriving yourself when all you have to do is be creative!