Biotest

Having Headaches

Just finished day 7 of the diet and am losing weight faster than I thought I would but over the past few days I’ve had quite a lot of headaches. I’ve been following the diet except I am not taking HOT-ROX and am only drinking water. Is this an issue that has come up before? And if so, do you have any suggestions for a fix?

[quote]jaygarry wrote:
Just finished day 7 of the diet and am losing weight faster than I thought I would but over the past few days I’ve had quite a lot of headaches. I’ve been following the diet except I am not taking HOT-ROX and am only drinking water. Is this an issue that has come up before? And if so, do you have any suggestions for a fix?[/quote]

Have you taken your favorite headache medicine? You might just be adjusting to the low carbs if you’re following the diet correctly. Anything else affected besides a headache?

Legt me guess: you’ve quit drinking caffeine (coffee, soda etc?)

If that’s the case, then it’s simple caffeine withdrawal. I see this all the time with V-Dieters.

If not, then it could be a number of things: wheat withdrawal (wheat also had addictive properties and 40% feel withdrawal after ditching the bread and pasta) or just needing longer to adapt to a lower carb diet.