Biotest

Having an Issue with Hot-Rox Extreme

I’m not a big fan of pre-workouts, they always make me jittery. But lately I’ve started taking one cap of HotRox Extreme on days when my energy and motivation are dragging a little.

What I’ve noticed is that at some point in my workout after taking a HotRox I run into a complete wall. I essentially get the feeling like I haven’t eaten prior to training and I’m about to pass out - a bit tingly, dizzy and light headed and the body just feels like there’s no strength. Here’s the thing though, it usually goes away after I take 2-3 minutes to collect myself and I’m able to finish the training session without a problem.

The other thing about it I’ve noticed is that it tends to happen at the end of a long effort where I’m really huffing and puffing. One example - if I do some kind of high-rep circuit, it’ll happen in the middle of that. Another example - I do some boxing and usually do about 25 3 minute rounds (footwork, heavy bag, mitts, speed bag, etc.). On the days I take the HotRox before boxing around 2/3 - 3/4 of the way through my workout I’ll have a brief “episode” and then be fine and able to finish the workout. On the days I box but don’t take HotRox, it doesn’t happen.

I’m wondering if maybe it’s a reaction to the caffeine? For background, I’m not much of a caffeine consumer - usually about a cup of green tea a day and nothing more. Or could it be something else in the formula? Any help is much appreciated.

Hot-Rox can help with that of course, but it’s a thermogenic first and foremost. So it’s primarily meant to burn fat, with the energy boost as a secondary benefit.

If your number one goal for a supplement is a pre-workout energy boost, look at caffeine-free Brain Candy .

If you’re sensitive to caffeine, then that’s the most likely scenario. Each cap of Hot-Rox has about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee, so it’s likely just more than you’re used to having at one time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.