Biotest

Hard Body Training for Women and Indigo-3G

Hey Folks… I’ve been reading this forum trying to figure out the best way to pose this question.

I’m an athletically built girl about 5’11 and 190lbs. I’ve been lifting my whole life through sport requirements and after college I started crossfit. I’m pretty well versed in what I need to do in the gym. Recently I’ve gained about 15lbs… I’ve always been comfortably at around 175lbs. This 190lb thing is B.S… and it’s all fat.

I was really burnt out on crossfit, and a recent move and renovation had me all out of whack. I’ve decided to go back to my lifting roots and try the Hard Body Training for Women. I figured if I was going to take this seriously then I should seriously consider taking some of the supplements that Coach Thibaudeau recommended. I’ve ordered the Plazma and the Mag-10 and today was my first day taking them in conjunction with my early morning workouts.

I’ve been reading about Indigo-3G and I just don’t know if it’s right for me. It’s fairly expensive so I don’t just want to buy it on a whim. I’m not doing any kind of competition prep, I don’t know what a “pump” is nor do I really care if I feel one during my workout, I don’t know that I want to carbo load in order to see big gains. I think the Plazma and the Mag-10 combined will help me feed my muscles to get stronger… really I would be using the Indigo to help me convert less of what eat into fat in order to aid in my overall slimming down.

I’m honestly just a supplement rookie. I’m getting confused about when to take what and then when to eat what. Some of the information I read is contradictory. Any advice or guidance would be amazingly helpful.

Thanks!

Indigo-3G is fantastic, and would work synergistically with the Plazma and Mag-10 combo.

With that said, though, being a self-proclaimed supplement rookie, I would suggest continuing with the Plazma and Mag-10 combo for four to six weeks. At that point, you’ll have an understanding of how they work for you, and if you choose to add Indigo-3G, you’ll be better able to judge its effectiveness for your goals.

It gets tough when you start too many supplements all at once. Even if they are all quality choices and do work, it’s hard to tell what is doing what.

You’re on the right track with getting your workout nutrition squared away with Plazma and Mag-10. Everything builds off of that.

Hope this helps!

This helps A LOT! Thanks for your input!

No problem!