Biotest

Half Serving MAG-10

Chris and/or TNation: Would it be a bad idea in your opinion to take half doses of MAG-10?

Sometimes (not often), it is difficult for me to down 500 ml of liquid just because I’m sick of it. 250 ml though, is doable for these times.

I know it has been indicated that 12.5 grams of CHY is the minimum needed to saturate the anabolic pathways…but 10 grams (half dose of MAG-10) of CHY + other MAG-10 goodies is pretty close. I don’t put a huge amount of faith in “exact” numbers (like 12.5 g) since I strongly believe everyone is different, so that number is arbitrary to me. But I might be wrong; thus my question.

The other reason I ask is tha I want to start my wife and sons on MAG-10 as well…and there is NO FRICKIN’ WAY they are going to down 500 ml of anything at one time. But 250 ml? Maybe.

Sure, no problem with that.

I’ve not used MAG-10 but why can you not put the whole serving in only 250ml of fluid?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
I’ve not used MAG-10 but why can you not put the whole serving in only 250ml of fluid?[/quote]

To get the optimal effect and greatest utilization of the formula, you need to use the amount of water listed in the label (as a minimal. More is fine, and many people do that.)