R arm 13
L arm 12.5
legs R (widest) 25.5
legs L (widest) 25.5
R calf 14
L calf 14
R ankle 9.5
L ankle 9.5

Starting the V-Diet today, trying to post my starting pics but looks like only one is getting posted…how do you attach more?

Thanks!

I think you can only do one at a time, but other people have photoshopped pictures together into one file.

Good luck with the diet…you’ll get lots of support and great tips from everyone here.

back

side

Just got back from the gym, Surge down, I’ll have to blend meal one at home and put it in a shaker bottle to drnk around 9am at work. I’ve never used Superfood or leucine, hope it’s palatable!

Reverse Lunges 90lbs 8x5
Bent Over Row 55lbs 9,9,8,6,5,3
Push Press(DBs)15lbs 9,9,8,8,6
DB Curls 15lbs 9,8,5,5,5,4,4
Crunches 15,10,7,4,4

Keep us posted! And if you have any questions for me, be sure to add them to the “Ask Chris” thread so I’ll be sure to see them.

[quote]gymgrrl11 wrote:
Just got back from the gym, Surge down, I’ll have to blend meal one at home and put it in a shaker bottle to drnk around 9am at work.[/quote]

Sounds like you woke up and went straight to the gym on an empty stomach. Is this going to be your regular schedule?

Chris can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it’s recommended to go through any weight training sessions in a fasted state. You may want to have a shake first thing in the morning before going to the gym.

I was planning on drinking half of my Surge preworkout and 1/2 after - probably should post this on the ask Chris thread.

Just a thought, but you might want to do the pics from further away so you can see (and we can see) the full body results.

1 down 27 to go :slight_smile:

So my first day of the V-Diet went well. I was never hungry. I did get kind foggy/tired between 1pm and 3 pm but that could be due to the lack of sleep I had the night before…I really didn’t want my 3rd shake but it kinda perked me up and I had a second wind from then on…I did yoga last night, wasn’t very strenuous, can that be considered NEPA?

Oh and I got 40 minutes of NEPA on the treadmill this morning.

Good Morning! Your avi reminds me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan - likely because that’s my favorite movie from my childhood.

mmmm, yoga, I need to do me some of that. I have such a short attention span that I have to force myself to stretch after a WO

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
Your avi reminds me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan - likely because that’s my favorite movie from my childhood.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? That’s He-Man’s twin sister, She-Ra.

[quote]SpnKick540 wrote:
Polsen714 wrote:
Your avi reminds me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan - likely because that’s my favorite movie from my childhood.

Are you kidding me? That’s He-Man’s twin sister, She-Ra.

[/quote]

But she’s holding a wand like Tinkerbell AND she has wings. There are so many things in this world that remind me of that movie - like boats, or water; birds and the movie Pirates of the Caribbean; leprechauns, alligators, clocks…I could go on and on.

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
But she’s holding a wand like Tinkerbell AND she has wings.[/quote]

hahaha. She’s holding a sword that’s similar to the Sword of Grayskull, and that’s a red cape, not wings.

hahaha. She’s holding a sword that’s similar to the Sword of Grayskull, and that’s a red cape, not wings.

[/quote]

mwahaha! you’re right, it’s She-ra Princess of Power, loved that cartoon when I was a kid!

GOod luck ! You are going to do wonderfully~ feel free to ask anything you need , we are all here for you!!!

GOod luck ! You are going to do wonderfully~ feel free to ask anything you need , we are all here for you!!!

[quote]CHAMMKA wrote:
GOod luck ! You are going to do wonderfully~ feel free to ask anything you need , we are all here for you!!![/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate the support!

It’s only Day 2 but I’m already fantasizing about green peppers and steak! Oh, well at least it’s healthy and I’m committed to this 100%.

Random Thoughts:

I am peeing like crazy, almost once an hour.

I was not hungry all day.

I had more mental clarity today then I’ve experienced in a long time.

My a$$ is so sore, from reverse lunges (I think).

I also have a water blister on the ball of my left foot from all the NEPA walking - I had been doing primarily HIIT cardio prior to this program.

I really feel like I can do this, now I definitely can see getting tired of the shakes but knowing I get HSM on Saturday is kinda like the light at the end of the tunnel.