Biotest

Guess the Food, Get Free MD!

I’m always experimenting in the kitchen. My goal is to come up with recipes that taste so good you’ll forget that the ingredients are helping you lose fat, build muscle, and optimize health.

So, any guesses as to what this is?

Post your guess below. First one to get it right gets a free bottle of <a href="https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_store"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive, courtesy of Biotest.

Go!

PS: I’ll also post the recipe once the mystery has been solved. I’m cool like that.

Looks like banana’s, so some sort of healthy banana dessert? banana cream pie final answer

that is most definitely kiwi.

i win! game over.

I’m guessing parsnips (boiled???)

Boiled potato?

my first thought was banana, but it looks like a root or tuber of some kind. cassava root perhaps?

Looks like Parsnips to me.

…and if so, they are also AWESOME on the grill with a little Olive Oil and salt/pepper

I’m going to echo the boiled parsnip guess, possibly destined to be a mash of some kind? Or it could be eggplant but I have no clue if you boil that or not.

Yeah I’m going with Parsnips. Maybe boiled with splenda if you’re making the sweet variety

lotus root?

Hmm, to get more specific…since you said delicious…the color of the liquid looks brownish, maybe boiling it down with some sugar free caramel flavored davinci syrup to make a “parsnips foster”? Sometimes my brain takes me weird places :stuck_out_tongue: Might be good over a piece of vanilla almond flour cake though, or with a super thick and icy vanilla shake. I’ve never had a parsnip though, so wtf do I know.

I’m relatively sure that those are parsnips, but since someone else beat me to that conclusion, I’ll try to be original and guess daikon.

rutabaga or some other kind of root vegetable???

Radish

plantains

Looks like leek hearts.

[quote]Planeplanter wrote:
…and if so, they are also AWESOME on the grill with a little Olive Oil and salt/pepper[/quote]

echo the grilled with olive oil and salt/pepper. Although roasted with sesame oil and a touch of salt’s pretty good too.

Cassava root?

[quote]76-Shovelhead wrote:

[quote]Planeplanter wrote:
…and if so, they are also AWESOME on the grill with a little Olive Oil and salt/pepper[/quote]

echo the grilled with olive oil and salt/pepper. Although roasted with sesame oil and a touch of salt’s pretty good too.[/quote]

UHG, just now saw your first post LOL, Thinking you won (Grats if so!)

Never tried them that way but sounds damn good! Know what will be my side with dinner tonight.