Biotest

Greg's V-Diet OW!

Well I finally decided to start. I ordered my stuff today so I will probably start the supps on Monday. I did go ahead and try the workout. I have been weight training off and on for 20 years, and from reading the V-training routine I laughed. It sounded like a joke. But then I tried it and died :slight_smile: 30 seconds between sets will kick your ass.

I have not been steadily in the gym since I came back from a deployment last summer. I has a 35 inch waist, 19 inch arms and weighed about 230. Now I feel like a fat slug at 15ish inch arms, 42 inch waist and weight 220.

Anyway, back to the workout… I must say job well done. It kicked my ass. I cant wait to get my supps and start this thing for real in a week. I will post pics and measurements shortly after. Wish me luck, and pray for me muscle memory kicks in :slight_smile: !!!

I started today! One quick question, I blended the shake and it was EXTREMELY FOAMY. Any suggestions on how to prevent this?

Ok here we go, week ZERO, and I gotta say I cant believe I got this bad!

Ht: 6 1
Wt: 220
Neck: 18
Shoulders: 50
Upper Chest: 44
Lower Chest: 44.25
Waist (Navel): 42.75
Largest: same
Hips: 41.5
Upper Arm L: 15.25
Upper Arm R: 15.75
Upper Leg Both: 23
Lower Leg: Both 15.5
Ankles: 8.75

[quote]adamsgreg wrote:
I started today! One quick question, I blended the shake and it was EXTREMELY FOAMY. Any suggestions on how to prevent this? [/quote]

Good luck. You will love the diet and the results.

As for the foam, I would shake them, not blend them. It is fast and less mess. If you do not have any shakers, they are usually a few bucks at you local nutrition store.

good luck man congrats on starting, on the shakes, i found 2 things so far. the strawberry seems to foam the most, why idk. and when i blend over 5 sec they get foamier. they also seem a little foamier with ice. not sure if that helps, but thats whats its been like in my experience so far. anyway keep posting man.

[quote]adamsgreg wrote:
I started today! One quick question, I blended the shake and it was EXTREMELY FOAMY. Any suggestions on how to prevent this? [/quote]

Yeah I too would recommend shaking rather than blending. I can’t speak for everyone else, but the shakes are too sweet for me, and I prefer to down them as quick as possible. I drink them to get full, not to enjoy them.

But good luck to you. You’ll probably have amazing results on the diet.

I prefer the blender. Even though they do get foamy, it does away with all the protein “turds” that don’t get mixed properly with a shaker. It’s a matter of personal choice I guess.

Either way - welcome and good luck! Scary how the pictures don’t lie to us (much like we lie to ourselves). I too cannot beleive how far I had fallen.

The V-Diet works if you work it. Is it simple? Hell yes. Is it easy? Hell no. Is it worth it? - Only time will tell.

Hey man. Having pictures up like that, ones where you can barely recognize yourself, they make it extra fun in 28 days. Then, we can all look back and say how fuckin far you’ve come. You’ll be able to look back, and say, “You know what, I changed my life.”

Welcome to the V-Diet , yet another hopeful dieter on the route to success .

I always prepare mine in a shaker , its faster , easier and I don’t have to clean the blender 5 times a day too :slight_smile: ( I got myself 10 shakers for 100 NOK , thats approx 1 USD each )

Kind regards AndreP