Biotest

Good Results: Surge Workout Fuel + Plazma

One scoop of each in 1.6 liters with orange flavoring. Just an arbitrary combo.

I use to hydrate before weights. I have always had a [abnormal] problem with my pain in my muscles during resistance training. The pain was from the very start, not the same as pain with reps to exhaustion.

With Surge + Plazma that does not happen. That is really a miracle for me!. I really like the flavor.

So an interesting result that might not apply to anyone else.

I will need to make up some of these two by themselves to try to identify which is doing what.

Both my wife and I notice that we salivate for the rest of the day after this combo.

I am 66YO and train to be healthy. I have trained for over a year now, no training prior. I have gained a lot of muscle, relative to where I was. I really think that this combo has helped adding more muscle bulk in a short order.

I have good T levels from my TRT. Am totally new to supplements like these.

1 Like

[quote=“KSman, post:1, topic:5954, full:true”]
One scoop of each in 1.6 liters with orange flavoring. Just an arbitrary combo.
[…]
I will need to make up some of these two by themselves to try to identify which is doing what.[/quote]
Very strange that you decided to jump in with a seemingly random off-label combo of the two. Using them as directed would’ve given you a better insight as to what’s doing what. Surge Workout Fuel delivers plenty of results, and Plazma delivers plenty of results, but mixing the two in one shake is counter-productive, or at the very least should’ve been counter-intuitive.

If pre-workout hydration is important for you, I’d do something like a serving of Surge Workout Fuel before training and then either SWF or Plazma during training.

Actually, SWF pre-workout and Plazma peri-WO is an approach Thibaudeau uses with some of his CrossFit athletes. But that’s still having them separately. Mixing them in the same bottle dulls down the effectiveness and efficiency of both, and is not recommended.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.