Biotest

Good Lower Carb Pre-Workout Meal?

Chris,
I just ran out of FINiBARs…I was wondering what another good pre workout food could be. I usually have breakfast around 8 or 9 (6 egg white omelet with 1 chicken breast) followed by 2 scoops MD around 11 or 12. Around 2ish it’s time to go to the gym, and I’m usually really hungry, therefore really tired.

Can you recommend anything that will help my fatigue and that is also on the lower carb side? Thanks

What you’re likely experiencing is a blood sugar drop. And just half an apple or handful of almonds could fix that.

would that be sufficient pre-workout nutrition if I have a serving of Surge Recovery after?

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
would that be sufficient pre-workout nutrition if I have a serving of Surge Recovery after?[/quote]

Well, it’s not a FINiBAR or a shot of Surge Workout Fuel, but it’ll do in a pinch. Mainly you just want to keep your blood sugar from bonking.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.