Biotest

Going for Second Try

I started the V-Diet about 3 months ago and failed. At the time I was smoking and drinking every day. I should also say that I was doing it because my friend was but I was half-assing it. I would skip workouts and walks. I was basically just drinking shakes and making excuses.

This time I am 10lbs heaver and pissed off. Am putting it all into this go around.
I live in Buffalo NY where the grease drips off the freshly fried food. It smells great but I feel like hell after I eat it. Funny thing… You get used to it and the food no longer makes you feel ill but more as a comfort. I FEEL LIKE I AM ON OPRAH! I’m 30 years old. I should not be talking this way! I will not be a typical obease Buffalonian. Every time I walk out of my house I see these folks walking around from one bar to the next eating greasy horrible food and I don’t feel bad.

This sedentary lifestyle can be stopped. It is not a handy cap that you were born with. I use those folks as motivation. I can’t wait to feel and be healthy. I can’t believe how much I have beat on my body. It the only one I got so I better make it to my liking.
Wis me luck. I’m on day 2

Sounds like you’re really ready to change this time around. Keep us posted!

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Just keep your head up and your eyes on the prize, so to speak. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. I can see how these postings can be inspiring. You really do need to give it all to this program or you doom yourself. I do have a question on bending the program that I will post as “cutting back on the metobolic drive”. I would appriciate any feed back you may have. Thanks for the support. I see the results of other members and everyone cheering them on and I am really stoaked!
-Pat