Biotest

Goal: Under 8% Bodyfat!

After meandering around T-Nation for about 6-7 months and seeing a tone of results in my body and strength from the workout program “Beast Building” by Christian Thibaudeau found here on T-Nation, i have come HUNGRY FOR MORE!!! It’s time to go all out to achieve the results i want and that means V-Diet.

Sad to say… I tried the V-Diet about 5 months ago not heeding to the advice to stick with the Biotest supplements and workout program. With little to say i failed! It only took 5 days before i couldn’t go anymore do to lack of nutrition. But now my mindset has changed and so has my body and i am ready to do this the rite way!

DAY 1:

Today is Day 1 of the V-Diet and couldn’t be more excited about getting on it!. My first Shake this Morning was incredibly good and filling. I was happily surprised with the taste of Metabolic Drive along with Superfood. After many years of having some poor tasting protein supplements, i was happy that the shakes taste so good and have been encouraged to kick ass on this diet.

Even though i hate the word diet… I’m ready

What is so appealing about the V-Diet is the fact that the results have been proven and for me that was a big question. Other diets and workout programs have not attracted me as much as this program and I’m pumped.

I have already set my mind to achieve my goals and the V-Diet is the flagship to get me there.

Keep fighting guys… cuz it’s time to go to war!

P.S. body stats coming soon!

You sound like you’re ready for dietary war. Perfect! Keep us posted!

Welcome aboard dude…looks like you’re a serious gym goer so you’ve already got the dedication needed to get shredded. 8% is a damn low goal but you’re pretty lean as is so get after it!

Thanks for the support guys.

Day one is almost done. I’m not sattisfied with the weight I did in the gym around 12pm so ima go back and do the training again. I didn’t work up a sweat till the last minute of the workout and didn’t feel tired at all. I didn’t take the Surge as well knowing I should go back… So ima take The mornings workout as a guage to show me the weight I need to do.

welcome jr. do you have measurements and stats? you should post them ASAP. I’m always interested in seeing where everyone else is starting from. Good luck man.

are you doing the intermediate or advanced workouts? i’d be interested to see the weight you use for everything. hope it’s going well for you.

Ok here are my body state…

Height: 5’8"
Weight: 171lbs
Neck: 15.5"
Shoulders: 50
Chest Upper: 41"
Chest Lower: 39"
Waist Navel: 33.5"
Waist Largest: 34"
Hips: 34
Upper Arm- Left:14.5" Right:14.5"
Upper Leg- Left:23.5" Right:23.75"
Lower Leg- Left:14.75" Right:15"
Ankle- Left:9" Right:9"
Forearm- Left:11.5" Right:11.75"

Curently I’m working in the intermediate workout program. I had done the advanced program about 2 months ago because I liked it so much and did it without the diet.

Yesterdays training weight was as fallows:

Front Squat: 225lbs 4sets of 5reps (I may need to go up in weight next week)

Pull-Ups: Bodyweight+45lbs around 215lbs in total 4sets of 5reps (I use a dip belt to add the extra 45lbs)

DB Bench Press: 90lbs dumbells 180lbs total 4sets of 5reps. (I will bump this up next week as well)

Abb Wheel: bodyweight + 10lbs 4sets of 5reps (I didn’t have a wheel with me so I used a barbell with 2.5lbs weights at the end and rolled it on the ground just like a regular wheel)

Day 2 is at the half way point. Feel great and ready for more!

nice work man. keep it up.

I will be following this with lots of interest. I am about 11%BF now and would like to see how your body responds.

You are stronger than I am though.

Good Luck!!!

Sounds like you’re ready to rock! Keep up the focus and motivation :slight_smile: I am on Day 3, so right there with ya!

Gotta love lifting weights and losing tons of fat, keep it up dude! Even though your pretty thin already…getting ready for something in the spring/summer?

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Gotta love lifting weights and losing tons of fat, keep it up dude! Even though your pretty thin already…getting ready for something in the spring/summer?[/quote]

Nothing out of the ordinary… I live in Miami Florida maybe 15 minutes from South Beach so i am kinda looking forward to having the beach body. But nothing in specific.

What i would like to do is maybe compete one day… but we’ll see how the results look!

Day 3 is done! It wasn’t easy though. Cravings for food started last night and continued around midday. Happy to say that i didn’t succumb to the temptation.

Todays workout was great…

Reverse Lunges: 90lbs 5 sets of 8 reps
Bent over Barbell Rows: 225lbs 5 sets of 8 reps
Push Press: 135lbs 5 sets of 8 reps
Barbell Curl: 60lbs 5 sets of 8 reps (will have to bump this up next week)

Good work snipe. Man, proportion must be everything because my arms are the exact same circumference as yours and you look a ton bigger than me. I know you’re 5’8" and I’m right around 6’0" but still, it’s insane. You’ve got awesome strength, keep up the good work!

[quote]Megaguy216 wrote:
Good work snipe. Man, proportion must be everything because my arms are the exact same circumference as yours and you look a ton bigger than me. I know you’re 5’8" and I’m right around 6’0" but still, it’s insane. You’ve got awesome strength, keep up the good work![/quote]

Thanks Megaguy! I tell u… the strength has come over a ton of blood sweat and tears. Started back in the gym about 7 months ago with a max bench of 235 and a squat around 315. After doing the 3 month Beast Building program that i mentioned above, i gained a bunch of strength and after some other programs much more.

Starting Febuary i was at a 300 bench press and 405 squat. For whatever reason it’s hard for me to gain size. Even using supplements! When i started my arms were 14". I think they look bigger only because i have been able to drop about 10% bodyfat. Kinda like Guss Pacho! Though his body got smaller he look much bigger now!

Thanks for the support!

That makes a huge difference. The results for many programs, and how fast you acheive them depend on your level of compliance. And most diet/exercise plans just provide guidelines and you do a lot of guess work.

The beauty of the V-Diet is it’s simplicity. Basically, Chris says: “Do this and you WILL lose at least 10lbs and 3-4% BF”. And there’s no guess work. There’s no, “should I eat this? should I eat that? can I have a cheat day? can I have this on my chea day? Can I eat 4 cookies instead of 4 cups of broccol?”. The answers are no, no, no! Drink the shakes. Only the shakes. No questions. No doubts. It works. However, it is up to you to work hard after to maintain your results.

BTW, your numbers and mine are VERY similar in terms of height weight, waist, chest and arm size. I would think you should be able to get down to at least 160 and lose about 4% BF.

GOOD LUCK BRO!!!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
What is so appealing about the V-Diet is the fact that the results have been proven and for me that was a big question. Other diets and workout programs have not attracted me as much as this program and I’m pumped.

I have already set my mind to achieve my goals and the V-Diet is the flagship to get me there.

Keep fighting guys… cuz it’s time to go to war!

P.S. body stats coming soon![/quote]

Thanks scorpion! I think I can get down to that too but don’t want to loose too much size in the process. I’m on day 6 and have already lost 5lbs and I’m starting to see more cuts and veins popping out while in the gym! Amazing!!! Hopfully it’s bodyfat that’s going bye bye and not any mass. We will see!

As far as yesterday (day 5)… It was a crazy ass day at work (my plant nusery/sod business). I was running around fixing trucks, blown out trailer tires, and weling, all On Top of the usual mob of people and deliveries… I still got out to the gym to tear it up!!! Thank you HOT-ROX!!!

Deadlift: 225lbs 5set of 8reps
Decline DB bench press: 75lb DB’s 5sets of 8reps
Pull-ups: Bodyweight+25lbs 8,6,5,5,5,4,4,3

I didn’t know what that abb workout was and i couldnt pull it up on my phone so I just did 2sets of cable crunch with 150lbs to failure!

I was also pissed off at myself cuz I left my Surge at home and had to be somewhere after the gym. But even though I finished dead at the gym I ended up at the beach an hour later to do 2 hours of cruising with my buddies on our longboard skateboards! It sucked though when we whent into one of the bars to have a beer and I had to mix up my Metabolic Drive in a pitcher(of water!) cuz it was the only thing big enough to mix the shake in. Haha! I was getting weird looks from all the drunks!

All in all a crazy but good day!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
Thanks scorpion! I think I can get down to that too but don’t want to loose too much size in the process. I’m on day 6 and have already lost 5lbs and I’m starting to see more cuts and veins popping out while in the gym! Amazing!!! Hopfully it’s bodyfat that’s going bye bye and not any mass. We will see!

As far as yesterday (day 5)… It was a crazy ass day at work (my plant nusery/sod business). I was running around fixing trucks, blown out trailer tires, and weling, all On Top of the usual mob of people and deliveries… I still got out to the gym to tear it up!!! Thank you HOT-ROX!!!

Deadlift: 225lbs 5set of 8reps
Decline DB bench press: 75lb DB’s 5sets of 8reps
Pull-ups: Bodyweight+25lbs 8,6,5,5,5,4,4,3

I didn’t know what that abb workout was and i couldnt pull it up on my phone so I just did 2sets of cable crunch with 150lbs to failure!

I was also pissed off at myself cuz I left my Surge at home and had to be somewhere after the gym. But even though I finished dead at the gym I ended up at the beach an hour later to do 2 hours of cruising with my buddies on our longboard skateboards! It sucked though when we whent into one of the bars to have a beer and I had to mix up my Metabolic Drive in a pitcher(of water!) cuz it was the only thing big enough to mix the shake in. Haha! I was getting weird looks from all the drunks!

All in all a crazy but good day! [/quote]

you’re strong. i like that. and the longboarding followed by beers sounds great. some day…

Thank you! It was killing me to see them drinking a cold one while I had the shake! Oh well like u said… Some day!

Dude that’s bad ass…total dedication. Glad you’re able to stick with it through the challenges of every day life. I had to turn down a trip to the bar last week. I left to the sounds of my friend yelling “DUDE BRING YOUR SHAKE!” and a trail of laughter…hilarious!