Biotest

Gluten Cross-Contamination

Hi,Chris i’m not celiac but I don’t eat gluten or lactose, but Poliquin said Charles Poliquin "Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, who lectures on the World over the ill effects of gluten, a recent BioSignature Showed in class, that the single intake of 1 mg of Gluten, Which Is cam case the Catholic quarter of the host inflammatory responses would in September That Could be seen in the blood for at least 12 weeks after single ingestion That. "
I fear cross-contamination?

If you can avoid it, do so. For example, although oatmeal is gluten-free naturally, you can buy gluten-free certified to avoid cross-contamination.

I don’t think most non-celiacs need to worry about it quite that much, but it doesn’t hurt to.

Gluten is not bad for celiacs too? there proof?
I’m avoiding cross contamination like crazy, should I worry so much, as for example in a restaurant eating meat … I never eat grains.
Thanks!

Yes, it’s very bad for celiacs. Some grains are fine, like rice. Just avoid wheat. You never really know what’s in a restaurant meal so you have to be careful there.

but for non-celiacs is dangerous? and cross-contamination?

I’m having some trouble understanding, sorry.

If you are diagnosed as a celiac, then yes, wheat/gluten is dangerous. And cross-cotamination is something you have to be very careful about and try to avoid.

If you are just avoiding wheat for other reasons, cross-contamination isn’t that big of a worry, but best avoided.

Ok,i’m not celiac…thanks!

why fear gluten?

Here’s a good summary that applies not just to gluten but to the other things in modern wheat: http://thehealingproject.us/2012/09/22/book-summary-wheat-belly-by-william-davis-md/

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you can avoid it, do so. For example, although oatmeal is gluten-free naturally, you can buy gluten-free certified to avoid cross-contamination.

I don’t think most non-celiacs need to worry about it quite that much, but it doesn’t hurt to. [/quote]

Why is wheat listed as the third ingredient on the bottles under other ingredients?