Biotest

Giving It a Shot!

Decided to do the V-Diet.

HOly crap, I’m hungry as hell. I’m about to eat my desk. I had to remove a baby bird from the gym today and I was ready to eat it.

I’m used to 4000-5000 cals/day and now doing 1950 today. I hope this gets better.

Day 1 Workout
Bent Over BB Row (using a land mine)
5x115
3 sets 5x135

Hack Squat
5x270
2 sets 5x360
5x405

Weighted Dips
2 sets 5x35
2 sets 5x40

Ab Rollouts
4 sets x 5

Going to take the dog for a walk later tonight.

I’m with you on the “journey”…good luck bud.

I contemplated eating a catapillar I found crawling on my shoe today…lol…

[quote]stealth2918 wrote:
I’m with you on the “journey”…good luck bud.

I contemplated eating a catapillar I found crawling on my shoe today…lol…[/quote]

lol, that beats me.

I actually considered just licking a peanut. Its bad lol

Stay busy!!! Stay as busy as you can… it will get better!!! hang tough!! The rewards are truly worth it!!!
i couldn’t help but relate when you stated how your day went!! Post and stay strong!!

[quote]chandlerinmn wrote:
Stay busy!!! Stay as busy as you can… it will get better!!! hang tough!! The rewards are truly worth it!!!
i couldn’t help but relate when you stated how your day went!! Post and stay strong!![/quote]

That seems to be a big key…occupy the mind so that you pass away the hours of the day without constantly thinking about FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!

Congrats Jehovah…

I didn’t think you were going to try this after reading some of your comments in the T-Cell Alpha

I know you will do well and I will definitely be coming in here for motivation and information

Good luck bro, I watched my girlfriend eat pizza last night. I wanted to eat her. haha!

[quote]ncarroll77 wrote:
Good luck bro, I watched my girlfriend eat pizza last night. I wanted to eat her. haha![/quote]

I’ve also given canabalism some serious thought…lol…and its only my second day!

[quote]ncarroll77 wrote:
I wanted to eat her. haha![/quote]

I told my fiance something similiar :wink:

I lost 3.5 lbs in one day, lol.

Granted, that’s a lot of water weight along with less food in my digestive tract.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Granted, that’s a lot of water weight along with less food in my digestive tract.[/quote]

Wow…thats cool…your digestive tract is probably like “WTF man???..where’s the FOOD?” Especially if you were pushing 4 grand worth of calories…

I haven’t stepped on a scale yet…I might tomorrow.

[quote]stealth2918 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Granted, that’s a lot of water weight along with less food in my digestive tract.

Wow…thats cool…your digestive tract is probably like “WTF man???..where’s the FOOD?” Especially if you were pushing 4 grand worth of calories…

I haven’t stepped on a scale yet…I might tomorrow.[/quote]

Yet, I still managed to poop twice today. Not exactly the kind I was hoping for, hopefully it gets a little more solid.

Surprised to see you going on the V-Diet, but I’m looking forward to seeing the results! I’ve gained about half of what I lost on the diet (ramping up my eating because I’m hitting the weights extra hard), but my body comp is considerably better and I’m eating considerably healthier.

Good luck!

in bed last night I was ready to give up. My body just didn’t feel good because of the hunger. Took me an hour to fall asleep because of it.

At this point, I don’t know how I could ever recommend this to someone. It’s extreme, it’s painful, it’s miserable, and I hope it’s worth it

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
in bed last night I was ready to give up. My body just didn’t feel good because of the hunger. Took me an hour to fall asleep because of it.

At this point, I don’t know how I could ever recommend this to someone. It’s extreme, it’s painful, it’s miserable, and I hope it’s worth it[/quote]

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger…right?

At least I hope so…

workout quality sucked.

why am I doing this again… Does it get any easier after a certain # of days?

I usually down my Surge in 1 minute, right now I can’t even finish it

I think I might be done. It’s not about hunger at this point to me.

am I being a pussy?

EDIT-Feeling a little better, probably the combo of the workout and the Surge hitting my system. Still contemplating if this is gonna be for the best

Are you being a pussy? Yes.

It’s hard, no doubt I’m only on day 3, about threw up during my deads lift.

However for w/e personal reason you decided to do it, you ordered the shit, you started it. Obviously you had enough reason to start it, now finish it.

I’ve read a lot of your posts (a lot through T-cell Alpha) and you aren’t or from the posts I’ve read the type of person to give up

Of course this is hard. 24 days with nothing but Metabolic Drive shakes, 4 days of HSM and then you have to workout with no energy, you’re hungry and it’s hot outside.

Honestly has anything that you’ve done, that has been worthwhile to you, been easy?

Just my 2 cents