waist 35
hips 38
R.Thigh 23
L.Thigh 23
R.Arm 14.75
L.Arm 14.75
R.Calf 14.75
L.Calf 14.75

Finally announcing that I’m starting the V-Diet even though I’ve been on it for 5 days now and going strong. Thanks to a sore throat and other symptoms, from a bout with a cold, I have no cravings for solid food. For NEPA I’ve been hiking a mile or more through mountains as required with my job.

In the 5 days I’ve had great results as of today I’m at 191 I’m sure most of it is water weight but that’s better than losing 2lbs. with safe diets from the ADA.

Little about myself, love rock climbing, endurance runs, hikes and weightlifting. It was a hard winter and had to stop endurance runs but i plan on getting back into it in spring which is about June here.

Wish me luck

Good luck GIR. Keep us updated.

Awesome. Keep us posted.

And the water weight is typically a pound or two, except for maybe a 265 pounder - that may be 3 or 4. So, you’ve lost some fat too.

Keep us updated on your progress. Stay strong!

What’s so bad about ADA diets?
haha
Spring, June, here? Where is here?

haha

here is Montana
right now I’m 70 miles from the Canadian border (went crossed it looked the same as the U.S. came back)

before here was there which was New London, CT pretty mild as far as winters go comparing to this years 3 weeks of -10 to -20 without wind

Today was my first HSM
I chose breakfast time, so i would use the carbs throughout the day, plus I like oatmeal in the morning I missed it

-bowl of oatmeal
-2 eggs over easy
-glass of skim milk
-lots of water(and coffee that tasted like water)

[quote]GIRface wrote:
haha

here is Montana
right now I’m 70 miles from the Canadian border (went crossed it looked the same as the U.S. came back)

before here was there which was New London, CT pretty mild as far as winters go comparing to this years 3 weeks of -10 to -20 without wind[/quote]

MO – great in the summer…that’s it, lol
I can see Canada right now! I work in Niagara Falls, NY riiiight on the border.

I was just thinking this morning that what I miss most is Eggs, and broccoli

[quote]GIRface wrote:
Today was my first HSM
I chose breakfast time, so i would use the carbs throughout the day, plus I like oatmeal in the morning I missed it

-bowl of oatmeal
-2 eggs over easy
-glass of skim milk
-lots of water(and coffee that tasted like water)

[/quote]

No green veggies, or veggies of any kind? No health fat source (unless you used omega-3 enriched eggs?) Milk, even skim, is best avoided.

Not a great HSM.

add more veggies
no milk
h something

I’m 100+ miles away, from kitchen, finishing some work
staying in a hotel, the chances of me overeating is zero but I’m at their mercy for HSM

if I’m not near my kitchen next HSM I’ll try to wait it out or I’ll go to the market and buy produce…

I’ll come up with something

finally arrived home last night and weighed myself at 188lbs. the next morning
and now that the meetings are over with I’m heading back to the border in an hour.

HSM #2
6oz. salmon
green salad with red vinegar
squash
spinach

thanks for the support

14 lbs - Nice job, GIR!

weekly update

WT 186
Waist 32.5

had hsm this weekend
-salmon