Biotest

GF Wants to Try Hybrid Version

Chris,
After seeing my success with the V-Diet my girlfriend is now in the mind set that she would like to try it. The only thing is she wants to alternate days between the V-Diet lite and V-Diet, so monday she would do the V-Diet full on and then tuesday the V-Diet lite and so on. Is this a bad idea? Just would like your input before she tries anything. Thanks

[quote]BLACKcabernet wrote:
Chris,
After seeing my success with the V-Diet my girlfriend is now in the mind set that she would like to try it. The only thing is she wants to alternate days between the V-Diet lite and V-Diet, so monday she would do the V-Diet full on and then tuesday the V-Diet lite and so on. Is this a bad idea? Just would like your input before she tries anything. Thanks[/quote]

That usually doesn’t work out. Too inconsistent, too many chances to slip. So while the plan itself sounds okay, the real question is, can it be truly done? Maybe. But after 4-5 years of helping V-Dieters, I’d say the chances are slim. Better to do a strict V-Diet.

Also, if she could do this, she probably wouldn’t experience those cool taste/craving/habit changes that only seem to occur with the super-strict version. If that’s important to her or one of her goals, then I’d again suggest a strict V-Diet.