Biotest

Getting Started! Late Workouts

Hello fellow lifters!
I took 10 months off from training cause of moving & wedding planning 05/04/14 big date… I plan on starting back up tonite. During this time off I continued using Flameout 4 pills Curcumin 4 pills vitamin d 3 drops 2000 iu & super cissuss 2 pills to ( first thing im up).

I’ve gotten Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, Plasma Super Stack & ordered Micro-PA wanted to make sure this stack would be fine to combine?

My main goal at this time is to get back to 230 lb. right now i’m at 270.another question is training time? I’m a wholesale seafood distributor & start my work day 6 am-5:30 tuesday/wednsday/Thursday & on Friday I start at 1:30 am & work until 5:30 pm. My training sessions are usually starting at 7:30 at night.

Can I lose the weight with taking the stack so late in the day? I’m gonna train Saturday(work 9-4) mainly cardio (5pm), Monday morning Tuesday& wednsday night 7:30.

1. Yes. It’s okay to combine all of those. Just follow the labels on each.

2. If you’re worried about taking in carbs at night, that’s irrelevant as the carbs in Plazma and Mag-10 are thermic nature and not treated the same as whole food carbs, and second, you’re using them around training sessions when the body “puts them to work.” And finally, you’re on Indigo-3G and will be shuttling nutrients toward muscle gain instead of fat storage.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. Yes. It’s okay to combine all of those. Just follow the labels on each.

2. If you’re worried about taking in carbs at night, that’s irrelevant as the carbs in Plazma and MAG-10 are thermic nature and not treated the same as whole food carbs, and second, you’re using them around training sessions when the body “puts them to work.” And finally, you’re on Indigo-3G and will be shuttling nutrients toward muscle gain instead of fat storage.

[/quote]
Thanks Chris! The Indigo-3G i’ve been taking the last 2 weeks & will continue to take. I will add Plazma today & the full stack when it gets here in a few days. Also with carbing through out the day im gonna try & keep it low & follow ur advise taking the larger stack prior/peri workouts.excited to be on the right track with my supplementation. will keep everyone posted on my progress leading to the wedding…