Biotest

GDA's with Indigo 3G?

I am currently nearing the end of my cut, going from around 20% body-fat to near 10% body-fat. I plan on using a Plazma/ Indigo 3G/ MAG-10 protocol once I start to gain (lean) mass again. Having been obese before and knowing I definitely do not have the best insulin sensitivity, would it be wise to use GDA’s (banaba leaf/cinnamon/R-ALA/chromium) with Indigo 3G or would it be better to solely use Indigo 3G and evaluate its effectiveness first?

[quote]jloto60 wrote:
I am currently nearing the end of my cut, going from around 20% body-fat to near 10% body-fat.[/quote]
That sounds like some solid work. Nice job.

There’s nothing really “wrong” with using some kind of GDA on top of Indigo-3G, but the Indigo itself is a nutrient partitioner, so you’ll be getting that benefit anyway.

Give these articles a read for some more info:

96% of the time when it comes to adding supps, this is the best call. You don’t want to add five different things, see results, and then wonder which was the most beneficial.

Tons of people like the recomp effect they get with Indigo, no GDA necessary. Check the User Feedback section here: