Biotest

Game Changer

Chris,
Don’t know if you can answer this in the V-Diet section but if you can, I am really interested to hear the answer.

With the invention and release of Indigo 3GS, do you think the V Diet is going to be a thing of the past or is there still a place for the Velocity Lifestyle?

Oh sure. If using Indigo-3G and the V-Diet together I’d simply take a larger dose before slamming my Surge, then spread the rest of the daily dosage out before a few of the shakes throughout the day.

OK great. I don’t plan on doing another V-Diet as I am still losing bodyfat with my post-VDiet eating habits, but I’m still about 15 lbs of bodyfat away from my goal. I’m really looking forward to incorporating Indigo 3GS into my plan to reach my goal.

I have been doing 1-2 pulse fasts a week, with great success, so I am curious what your thoughts are on continuing that when I get my hands on the Indigo. Would a pulse feast approach be more appropriate?

It’s probably not necessary. I’d personally save the Pulse Fasts for times when you’re not on Indigo-3G. As Tim Patterson told me, you have to give your body something to repartition.

Sounds good. It’s pretty easy to convert the Pulse Fast package into Anaconda protocol, which I was planning on doing anyway once I reached my goal.

Once I start the Indigo, I’m going to miss the Superfood, but I think it will be well worth it. Any thoughts on the timing of Superfood around the Indigo? Kind of similar to how you seperate the ZMA from protein at night, giving your body time to digest the ZMA before your last shake of the night?

Yes, you may be able to simply take Superfood well between I-3G dosings. Still, I’m playing it safe to get the maximum benefit from it. Just in case, I’d skip Superfood. It’s no big deal since Indigo shares many of Superfood’s healthful properties.

Got it. I can’t wait. Thanks Chris.

Chris - hope you don’t mind, but I copied your post from the Indigo LiveSpill in regards to what you said about Pulse Fasts:

Chris Shugart: @Those discussing Pulse Fasting with Indigo-3G: Upon further thought, I’d probably still toss in a Pulse Fast (maybe not twice a week, just once), but what I’d really do is JAM the good carbs, mostly around the lifting period, into the following day. And not some “arm day” either but on a full body day or at least leg-back day – something taxing. A blackout training day, maybe a two-a-day. Really EARN IT. Tell you guys what, I’ll just do it soon and report back.

Why should we not take Superfood with Indigo-3G? I’ve been reading the LiveSpill but haven’t noticed anything about this; of course I could have missed this info somewhere in there, it’s huge and getting bigger.

@matthew

You have to skim a bit but in laymens terms, certain antioxidants like ‘quercetin’ negatively effect the proposed functions of Indigo-3G on your body.

So best not to use one while using the other

@Barachiel

Thanks a bunch

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:
Chris,
Don’t know if you can answer this in the V-Diet section but if you can, I am really interested to hear the answer.

With the invention and release of Indigo 3GS, do you think the V Diet is going to be a thing of the past or is there still a place for the Velocity Lifestyle? [/quote]

I wondered similarly, but looking at Chris’ comment in the livespill about how he could handle more carbs, but not at the level of the SAD(Standard American Diet), and that tells me that there is still plenty of room for the Velocity Lifestyle.