Biotest

Further Questions

Ok so I keep reading about the diet so I make sure I do things right but I have a few questions…

1. It says don’t go on long distance runs or do sprints or things like that, but would it be ok if I would run like a mile or two tops and do that maybe two or three times a week? Then on the other days I will walk. I don’t always have that much time to go on long walks.

2. When we buy the package, everything we need is included right? Minus the peanut butter and flax seed.

1. Yes, but it won’t make fat loss any faster.

2. The package covers the strict phase (4 weeks).

Yeah I just want to run because I love running. I just didn’t want it to hinder the diet or hurt me.

Ok sorry I have to ask again…so its ok to go on a run? The most I would ever go is 3 miles and probly at most 4 times a week. I just don’t want it to interfere with the diet and make it not work

Try it and see how it goes.

What would be an indication that I should stop?

[quote]mcwisehart wrote:
What would be an indication that I should stop?[/quote]

Overly fatigued, loss of muscle tissue, worsened recovery, stalled fatloss

Ok thanks, sorry another question: Can we chew gum if its sugar free?

No worries on the gum.

Another question: Ok it works out that I do my HSM on the same day as my V Burn Challenge. So on that day do I still need to drink my recovery shake on that day since I get carbs from the meal?

You’re not supposed to drink Surge Recovery on V-Burn day anyway. It’s not weight training.

For the fiber tablets, how many grams of fiber should we have a day? Because different brands of fiber pill/tablets have a different amount of fiber in it.

That’s why I recommended a specific brand in the plan, which goes along well with the V-Diet. Depending on the previous fiver intake, some may not need extra fiber tablets at all.

Ok so I’m on the transition phase now…since I’m eating a solid meal per day can I do more intense workouts? Obviously I’ll stick to the weight lifting part of the velocity training, but I just wanted to see if it was ok for my NEPA to do a lot more hard core workouts?

Yes, go for it.

Another question…I’m going to try to make the almond bread and two of the ingredients are: apple cider vinegar and pink sea salt. What else could I use besides those two, because I live in a small town and I’m pretty sure I wont be able to find those.

[quote]mcwisehart wrote:
Another question…I’m going to try to make the almond bread and two of the ingredients are: apple cider vinegar and pink sea salt. What else could I use besides those two, because I live in a small town and I’m pretty sure I wont be able to find those.[/quote]

apple cider vinegar can be found anywhere and just use kosher salt if you can’t find sea salt ( pink or not ).

Don’t remember off hand how much sea salt it calls for but you’d want to use slightly less kosher, I wouldn’t use table salt at all