Biotest

Freya's V-Diet Attempt!

Hey ladies and gents. I am on day 4 of the V-Diet. So far so good. Brief recap:

Day 1: Thermogenics made me nauseated. So much so that I couldn’t drink the shakes without risking vomiting. I cheated and ate 10 chips and a Tablespoon of tomato salsa to rid the nausea.

I did not feel hungry at all.

Vburn challenge murdered me. Might have actually hurt myself. 4 days and I still can’t walk. Never been that sore from my gym workouts before. :slight_smile:

Day 2 Nothing to talk about. All was a-okay. Skipped the thermogenic so I wouldn’t cheat and eat.

Day 3: Thermogenics made me feel nauseated again. Almost vomited at work. Felt kind of hungry. Food smelled so good. Nausea passed after a few hours.

Day 4: Thermogenics no longer make me feel nauseated. Feeling REALLY hungry though. Getting hunger headaches, lighteaded, and all around gross feeling.

Tomorrow I will work out. I am too sore to even walk or use any muscle in my legs and don’t want to risk really hurting myself overdoing it.

Anyway, I must ask…HOW do you all down the Superfood. That stuff is horrid. I have even tried plugging my nose so I can’t taste anything, but it still doesn’t work. I can’t swallow with my nose plugged. Go figure. :slight_smile:

I’m finding consuming everything to be the toughest as I have a terrible gag reflex. I can’t swallow pills without gagging, choking, and almost vomiting. Especially when they are horse pills (aka huge). Same goes for things that taste like horrid.

I’m too embarrassed to post pictures right now but my stats are:

Height: 5’6"
Weight: 140lbs (I don’t have a scale. Measurement was from Dr office a week ago)
Bust (Upper): 35"
Bust (Lower): 36"
Waist (smallest): 30"
Waist (Navel): 35"
Hips: 40"

My goal is to get back to my normal size. 4 inches less. BUT, hopefully looking better than I ever have!

-Freya M.

Hey man, I’ve been on the V-Diet about a week, too, welcome. In response to the Superfood question, I could eat anything right now. Superfood, shakes, they all taste delicious. Honestly I think if I were on one of those reality TV shows where you have to eat disgusting shit, I would dominate. I would be eating those bugs like they were hogs dogs and my name was Kobayashi.

Good luck, keep posting,

way to go, you will do well on this diet if you just keep working, and keeep posting, there is alot of support that you will get, I got it and so will you! try to blend as many of the shakes as possible, buy a magic bullet, quick, easy painless. oh and i would take pics too, even if you never plan on posting them, when you are done with the diet it will show your progress better than any scale, weight, or measurement. don’t worry about the hunger feeling too, its natural and goes away eventually. what helped me is thinking is this really hunger, or just a craving for a food that got me here in the first place? best of luck to you

Hmmm… all I taste in the shakes is the protein shake mix. I don’t think I can actually pinpoint what the Superfood tastes like.

I just started yesterday, so your a little ahead of me. I wish you the best of luck; you can totally do this!

Day 5! I finally bought a scale and weighed myself last night. Lost 5 pounds already in 4 days!

I did take pics on Day 1. I know I’ll need them to look back at and keep motivated, but already I can see results. :smiley:

I’ll admit I’ve skipped the workouts so far as the VBurn murdered me the first day. I think tonight, if I avoid my legs, I’ll be able to work out. It amazes me how sore I got from the VBurn.

One thing I’ve noticed though is my joints are hurting/aching really bad. Mainly my knees and wrists. Anyone else had this problem or have suggestions?

-Freya M.

Good luck! I’m reaching the one week mark as well!

GL on the diet,
the only problem I have with this log is the fact that its titled V-Diet attempt… Don’t attempt to get in shape… just fucking do it!

my favourite quote of all time remains:
“do or do not, there is no try”

Alright, I have reached the one week mark!

Stats are:

DAY 1

Weight: 140lbs
Neck: 13"
Arm: 11"
Thigh (largest): 22.25"
Calf: 13"
Ankle: 8.5"

Day 7

Weight: 135lbs
Bust (Upper): 34.5"
Bust (Lower): 34.5"
Waist (smallest): 28.5"
Waist (Navel): 34.5"
Hips: 39.5"
Thigh (largest): 22"
Calf: 13.5"
Ankle: 8"

I’m finding that my moods are much better on this diet, I feel better than I usually do as well. Cravings for food went away after day 4. I’m so glad I found this diet.

-Freya M.

Pretty good results so far!

Thanks, eclectica! I’m starting to feel really discouraged, so it’s good to know others thin my results are decent. :slight_smile:

I feel like I am not getting the results I should. Weight loss was seen after the first 4 days, but nothing since. I am losing my boobs pretty fast though. Which is good. I preferred my 32B/C’s to my 32C/D’s Family members saw me this weekend and commented on how I look like I’ve lost weight and that my face looks thinner.

Also, I am now able to to the entire V-Burn challenge in no time at all, which is pretty awesome, considering Day 1 I tought I was going to die.

I’m hoping week 2, I’ll see better results. Can’t wait!

I find your measurements really positive. 5 pounds in a week is a lot! At this rate, it’s 20 pounds in 4 weeks which is a lot. Hope to lose inches and not weight.

How is your second week?

Yes inches more than weight. :slight_smile:

As far as the scale goes, I find it not so motivating that 5lbs was only lost in the first 4 days…

Today is not so good. I’m really craving food. Actually not even food, just pepperoncinis. Or hot sauce. Something spicy.

The shakes are making me gag. Too sweet. And the Surge I can’t even tolerate. 16oz of liquid candy does not taste good at 8am. But I’m gagging it down.

Day 14 has arrived! I must say it’s getting so much easier. I don’t even think about wanting food anymore.

Stats are:

DAY 1

Weight: 140lbs
Thigh (largest): 22.25"
Calf: 13"
Ankle: 8.5"

Day 7

Weight: 135lbs
Bust (Upper): 34.5"
Bust (Lower): 34.5"
Waist (Navel): 34.5"
Hips: 39.5"
Thigh (largest): 22"

Day 14

Weight: 131lbs
Bust (Upper): 33.75"
Bust (Lower): 34"
Waist (Navel): 33.75"
Hips: 38.5"
Neck: 12.5"
Arm: 10.75"
Thigh (largest): 21.5"

Day 21

Weight: 130lbs
Bust (Upper): 33"
Bust (Lower): 34"
Waist (smallest): 27.5"
Waist (Navel): 33.75"
Hips: 38"
Neck: 12"
Arm: 10.5"
Thigh (largest): 21.5"

Alright so at week 3 I got seriously sick and had to stop the diet. I tried to force myself to finish, but my body was literally rejecting the shakes…

I was all psyched to start again today because I got so close to my goal the first time!

However, upon gulping down my morning shake, I got sick. I thought after this two week break, I’d be all ready to go for it again.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to take away the sweetness, and/or get my body to stop hating this diet?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.