Biotest

FRANKIE Velocity 3.0 4/6/2009

Its finally here! Startin the V-Diet bright an early tommorrow morning, weighed myself and measured this morning. Don’t care about weight number, I need to get my stomach out of the 40 inch range, but truthfully it all boils down to one thing. I wanna look better naked.

Don’t care about numbers, just how I look and feel. Don’t really wanna go into too much detail, I used to play sports and lift a lot not so much ne more, I’m 26 and SICK OF MAKING EXCUSES!!! I’m here to kick ass an take names and that’s it.

I’m doing everything prescribed EXCEPT hockey 2X a week, (previous commitment) so no nepa on those days AND I’m only gonna weigh an measure after 4 weeks then 6. Other than that to the T. Doing beginner lift program cuz it’s been awhile… Other than that sorry if this was scattered I’m a first time blogger…

Measurements and pics to follow…

Glad to have you on board. We look forward to following your progress and helping out when we can!

Hey Frankie,
I’m on day 2 and to be honest, it already seems a little easier than yesterday. Tomorrow will be the big test when I have to go to work. I’ll also be doing my first weight training workout, so we’ll see. Anyway, there’s lots of great support in this forum. We’re all in it together. Good luck with day 1!

Sharon

[quote]fitatude wrote:
Hey Frankie,
I’m on day 2 and to be honest, it already seems a little easier than yesterday. Tomorrow will be the big test when I have to go to work. I’ll also be doing my first weight training workout, so we’ll see. Anyway, there’s lots of great support in this forum. We’re all in it together. Good luck with day 1!

Sharon[/quote]

thanks for the support…i’ll be looking in on yours as well…i’d say good luck BUT ITS NOT ABOUT LUCK!!!

measurements

Belly (at Navel)-41"
Thigh- 24"
Calf- 15" & 14.5"
Chest (nipple)-42"
Upper Ab-40"
Shoulder-48.5"
Upper Arm- 14" (wow)
Neck- 16.5"
Waist (hip level)-43"

need to get the numbers out of 40’s!!! cant wait to start tomorrow. here comes pics

side

back

Im starting Next week so ill be cheching up on you for encouragement. Stay strong

everyone seems shocked when they see their pics, me not so much, i havent been happy with how ive looked for awhile. now its time to do something about it!!! ill have more to write tomorrow after some shakes and a workout i guess… here’s a quote for all you fellow V-Dieters…

“Most look up and admire the stars. A champion climbs a mountain and grabs one.”-unknown?

Damn right it’s not about luck…it’s will…sweet pure will. Now go get your star ;o)…see you in 28 days

[quote]f-cann96 wrote:
measurements

Belly (at Navel)-41"
Thigh- 24"
Calf- 15" & 14.5"
Chest (nipple)-42"
Upper Ab-40"
Shoulder-48.5"
Upper Arm- 14" (wow)
Neck- 16.5"
Waist (hip level)-43"

need to get the numbers out of 40’s!!! cant wait to start tomorrow. here comes pics

[/quote]

WHOOPS I FORGOT STARTING WEIGHT! 236 AS OF THIS MORNING…ILL WEIGH AGAIN TOMORROW AM THEN NOT AGAIN FOR 4 WEEKS.

Do weigh in every week…lets you know if you’re on track, especially without bf% mesurements, you need to see some changes. Judging from my results on the bf% test, i’ve gained muscle mass on the V-Diet. That means if you train hard with the weights, any weightloss you encounter could very well be pure fat loss.

[quote]Nicky_Boy28 wrote:
Do weigh in every week…lets you know if you’re on track, especially without bf% mesurements, you need to see some changes. Judging from my results on the bf% test, i’ve gained muscle mass on the V-Diet. That means if you train hard with the weights, any weightloss you encounter could very well be pure fat loss.[/quote]

yeah i was gonna measure every week but the number on the scale really doesnt bother me. and im pretty realistic, i dont expect to see huge changes right away. the motivation i need is in the mirror…

No Nepa this morning as i have a hockey game tonight. morning shake and supps tasted pretty good. really full still and had the shake over 2 hours ago…will report more after workout, game is at 9pm so i think i will have all my shakes down before hockey…

day 1 musings…

had to force all of my shakes down for day 1, i was never hungry all day in fact i was quite full and bloated feeling…think it was all the fluids? the workout kicked my ass!!!

squat-80lbs(couldve gone more but feelin it today!) 9-8-7-5-5-4-2
BB Bench-45lbs
9-7-5-5-4-3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1
Bentover Row 100lbs
9-8-8-7-5-3
plank
1 min 15 sec.
40 sec.
i must say i really pushed myself hard and i feel it today. really sore, hockey didnt help last night i suppose. the Surge was real sweet and it was tough to choke down directly after just cuz i thought i was gonna puke, but i toughed it out, took me about 15 mins to get it all down. well day 1 in books, day 2 under way!!! oh yea 3 Z-12 is TOO MUCH, i took off work today because i slept through my alarm…whoops…have a good day all!

oh yea im assuming it gets easier to wolf down the shakes is it just because im not used to so much liquid? im on two now and im still full from the first shake! any help out there greatly appreciated.

Frankie: glad you’ve decided to join us…for the shakes, I’ll tell you what I tell everyone else and what worked for me: Make them as thin as possible…load up the water…I thin them out and then just slam them as quick as I can…they go down much easier…

I think Lisa warms the water up and drinks a hot cocoa type shake…some people add some flavoring (calorie free) from extracts…try some of the things out and see what works for you…

It DOES get easier to get the shakes down though…I had trouble with my first couple and I used to eat an entire large pizza in one sitting…so yeah, you’re gonna be just fine…keep it up!

Welcome Frankie!

Very scarey but I could have writen your first post, sub in tennis for heckey.

I am sucking them down but Im finding it hard to get them down, Ive decided its the smell & the super food. I am hungry though like way before Im supposed to have another. Strange I guess.

did I miss how tall you are?

get em frankie!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Frankie: glad you’ve decided to join us…for the shakes, I’ll tell you what I tell everyone else and what worked for me: Make them as thin as possible…load up the water…I thin them out and then just slam them as quick as I can…they go down much easier…

I think Lisa warms the water up and drinks a hot cocoa type shake…some people add some flavoring (calorie free) from extracts…try some of the things out and see what works for you…

It DOES get easier to get the shakes down though…I had trouble with my first couple and I used to eat an entire large pizza in one sitting…so yeah, you’re gonna be just fine…keep it up![/quote]

thanks for the input! ill definately use more water, and im with you on the entire pizza, thats why i was so surprised to be so full. i figured the HOT-ROX and L-Leucine had something to do with it as well, thanks again!