Biotest

Follow-Up Pic

Started V-Diet March 1(for background, see GetBMWParts vs. V Diet thread). The pic on the right is from a few weeks ago when I was @ 204lbs., I’m still cutting fat though - eating very clean. Started the V-Diet at 233lbs. Generally I’ve been having a normal 2 scoop shake w/ Superfood for breakfast every morning, then trying to stick with the eating schedule from the diet - with 90% clean foods. Seems to be working out I think…very pleased with my transformation. The scale that we’ve been using since the beginning at the gym is MIA - but I am positive that I dipped below 200lbs. in the past couple of weeks.

I think I’ve cut down even further in the past couple of weeks and I am still going. Picture quality is poor, but you get the idea :wink:

Wow…the results are fantastic. Finally…someone who has posted well after the diet completed. My biggest fear is gaining everything back the second the V-Diet is over…but you are living proof. Continue to eat right and work out…and success continues. You look great!

[quote]LChiaramida wrote:
Wow…the results are fantastic. Finally…someone who has posted well after the diet completed. My biggest fear is gaining everything back the second the V-Diet is over…but you are living proof. Continue to eat right and work out…and success continues. You look great![/quote]

Thank you! It has been tough, but definitely has paid off. Here’s another pic that I took last night. For those who are on the fence about this diet - do it!