Biotest

Flax-Flameout-FA3--?

Chris,
Now you know I’ve been doing this for some weeks now, but something just hit me. I’ve been consuming my Flax-Flameout-FA3 throughout the day.

I’m quite sure this is why I’ve been having some serious hot farts and fibrous diarrhea that doesn’t flush very well. I apologize for getting graphic and nasty, but it’s true! I think it’s important for you to know my bowel movements. :wink:

This is what I consume:
5-Flameout’s
12-FA3
2x a day-Flaxseed. 1 serving being 3 small Leucine or Superfood scoops.

I discontinued the Peanut Butter because it was upsetting my stomach and you told me in another forum that I can replace it with FA3 throughout the day. So I did.

I know I can take my FO and FA3 all at once, but I divide it up throughout the day.

I feel like it’s too much, or is it alright, or is it ‘just fine’?

Thank you Christ.

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Chris,
Now you know I’ve been doing this for some weeks now, but something just hit me. I’ve been consuming my Flax-Flameout-FA3 throughout the day.

I’m quite sure this is why I’ve been having some serious hot farts and fibrous diarrhea that doesn’t flush very well. I apologize for getting graphic and nasty, but it’s true! I think it’s important for you to know my bowel movements. :wink:

This is what I consume:
5-Flameout’s
12-FA3
2x a day-Flaxseed. 1 serving being 3 small Leucine or Superfood scoops.

I discontinued the Peanut Butter because it was upsetting my stomach and you told me in another forum that I can replace it with FA3 throughout the day. So I did.

I know I can take my FO and FA3 all at once, but I divide it up throughout the day.

I feel like it’s too much, or is it alright, or is it ‘just fine’?

Thank you Christ.[/quote]

Healthy fats shouldn’t cause those issues. (And remember, it’s only about a gram of fat per capsule.)

Are you taking 3 Leucine scoops all at once? That may be the issue. 5g per serving max. And make sure you’re not taking rancid flax (must be kept in fridge, and sometimes it’s rancid right out of the box.)

Darn, I’ve had these boxes sitting on a shelf at room temperature for about a year now. Whenever I opened one, I placed it in the refrigerator. So maybe it went rancid while it was sitting in my room?

I do use 3 Leucine Scoops of Flax at once with each shake when it calls for it which is twice a day Shakes 1 & 4. Should I cut back. Maybe that’s what’s causing my diarrhea?

This is my last week until Phase-2 which begins next Sunday. For the three shakes a day in Phase-2, should I even use the flax that I have? I’m sure it’s all gone bad though. This sucks. I could find some fiber tablets here at the PX or order them online.

Darn, I’ve had these boxes sitting on a shelf at room temperature for about a year now. Whenever I opened one, I placed it in the refrigerator. So maybe it went rancid while it was sitting in my room?

I do use 3 Leucine Scoops of Flax at once with each shake when it calls for it which is twice a day Shakes 1 & 4. Should I cut back. Maybe that’s what’s causing my diarrhea?

This is my last week until Phase-2 which begins next Sunday. For the three shakes a day in Phase-2, should I even use the flax that I have? I’m sure it’s all gone bad though. This sucks. I could find some fiber tablets here at the PX or order them online.[/quote]

There’s a chance it could be the flax. That’s one reason I’d like to get rid of flax in future versions of the V-Diet. It’s too “iffy” for some people. You could probably just get rid of it, then not even worry about adding fiber. Worth a shot.

Thanks Chris. I’ll skip on the Flax for Phase 2.

Which shake or shakes would you recommend for the three shakes a day in Phase 2?

I’m assuming it’s shakes 1-3-5?

Thanks Chris. I’ll skip on the Flax for Phase 2.

Which shake or shakes would you recommend for the three shakes a day in Phase 2?

I’m assuming it’s shakes 1-3-5?[/quote]

That’ll work!