Biotest

Flavorings with Plazma & MAG-10

The Orange and Berry are my favorites, but they do little to lessen the foam.

Then I tried the Lemon, while not the best tasting, does wonders on the foam.

Can anyone else comment on the other flavorings?

Cant comment on the other flavors but i noticed the same thing. A few months ago i got tired of the foam and just started to stir it. Both Mag-10 and Plazma dissolves almost instantly.

I have stopped mixing the MAG-10 as directed.
I mix a scoop into 2/3 shaker of water, shake well, add the flavoring, then put back into the fridge for a few minutes. Tastes fine.

As for Plazma, I do follow the directions, except that I do sometimes add more water than called for.

Unless one of the authorities can correct me, I don’t think it matters much how you mix it as long as you get it in you in the times suggested.

These products, while expensive, are physique transformers, along with consistent training of course.

I noticed the lime produces almost no foam so I use it when I am in a hurry. Mixing the lime with either the lemon or the berry tastes great and cuts the foam down. Usually I mix them the night before since I am an AM person and it’s not an issue. Berry+lime is one of my favorites though.

[quote]Coltman wrote:
I have stopped mixing the MAG-10 as directed.
I mix a scoop into 2/3 shaker of water, shake well, add the flavoring, then put back into the fridge for a few minutes. Tastes fine.

As for Plazma, I do follow the directions, except that I do sometimes add more water than called for.

Unless one of the authorities can correct me, I don’t think it matters much how you mix it as long as you get it in you in the times suggested.

These products, while expensive, are physique transformers, along with consistent training of course.[/quote]

How you mix it doesn’t affect the power of the product, it does however affect it if you’re under dosing the water.

With too little water you can achieve I believe what’s referred to as “gastric emptying”. I’ll leave that to your imagination.

Thankfully, I have not experienced “gastric emptying”.
If anything, I use too much water.

That doesn’t hurt the effectiveness, does it?

[quote]Coltman wrote:
Thankfully, I have not experienced “gastric emptying”.
If anything, I use too much water.

That doesn’t hurt the effectiveness, does it?[/quote]

Too much water is fine. I frequently do 1 scoop per 1 liter since I drink so much during training.