Biotest

Flameout Replacement

Just found these at Super Supplements

Nature’s Way EFAGOLD Mega-DHA

1 SoftGel (No CLA)

500 DHA
200 EPA

Even closer then Carlson’s.

I like Crlson’s for their quality and taste. It’s my #2 behind Flameout.

Everybody ignoring Smart Blend by MRM? IT out classes everything except Flameout, which it is equal to

[quote]stevewar wrote:
Everybody ignoring Smart Blend by MRM? IT out classes everything except Flameout, which it is equal to[/quote]

The EPA:DHA ratio for Smart Blend is 1.18:1

The EPA:DHA ratio for Flameout is 1:2.5

Flameout contains ALOT more DHA than Smart Blend. I don’t think you can actually call them equal.

[quote]Tech9 wrote:
I don’t think fish oil is essential to the V-Diet. I did it twice over a couple of years and didn’t notice a difference when I used Flameout vs when I didn’t.

That being said, if you’re looking to keep up with the omega-3 benefits, Carlson Laboratories has really great fish oil.

[/quote]

Okay, fish oil is essential to the V-diet. Flameout isn’t NECESSARY for the V-Diet. But, you have to keep in mind that in the original V-Diet/fat fast; Chris used something near 20 fish oil gel caps. Why? To get the necessary DHA!

If you’re not going to use Flameout, match up the DHA from Flameout to the fish oil you’ll be using and adjust calories accordingly.

In another V-Diet thread today, Chris said that Flameout should be back in stock soon.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.